Review by minicy00 -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
minicy00
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-minicy00.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Review by minicy00 -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by minicy00 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Mindset" by Ace Bowers.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I came across the book “The Mindset” in a moment of my life when I was looking at changing my mindset due to current circumstances, and I have to say the book has been truly inspirational. I am not normally a massive fan of biographies, but decided to give this one a go this time, I felt I had a good feeling about it.

The book is a short biography of the life of Ace Bowers, and how he went from having nothing but debts, to become a millionaire. The author talks in his book about people that have been relevant in his life of success, and how they helped him out. He was able to transform his life and the one of his family completely, despite growing up in a difficult scenario, and with lack of support at a young age. The book shows a clear climax, the first few chapters talk about a young Ace, and as it goes along the young Ace becomes the mature successful Ace, able to gain success at a very young age.

I really enjoyed how the author was able to come close to the reader; I am sure many people can seem themselves in his story, and I am sure it can be beneficial for a lot of them. Ace opens up completely to the readers, and confesses episodes and thoughts that probably he has never confessed before, making the readers feeling special.
I enjoyed a bit less the last chapters, where he dedicated one chapter to each of the relevant people in his life, probably I would have preferred if he was going to include this in the narration and not at the end, but did not interrupt the narration I need to add, it was still easy to read. I was also looking at more details of how he became successful, maybe was hoping to get some tricks, but I understand not everything can be openly shared.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because I found it clearly written, inspirational, entertaining, and well edited. The length of the book is a plus as well, the risk with biographies is that they become a massive book and the reader can lose interest easily after a while, but this one was the exact length it was needed.

I am sure anyone looking like me at changing his Mindset in this moment in life will find this book useful and inspirational.

The Mindset
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”