Review by iknwuzoh -- My Purpose by Bruce Francois

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
iknwuzoh
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire: Fires of Virko
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iknwuzoh.html
Latest Review: The Sins of a Master Race by Matthew Tysz

Review by iknwuzoh -- My Purpose by Bruce Francois

Post by iknwuzoh »

[Following is a volunteer review of "My Purpose" by Bruce Francois.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

My Purpose by Bruce Francois is a book that talks about finding one's purpose in life. It is a book meant to inspire people to find their God-given purpose in their lives. The author began with searching for his purpose. He has to find answers to questions. In the process, he finds a human being to consist of spirit, soul and body and he described a human being as an immortal soul in a mortal body. He finds the answers to his questions in God. The author Bruce is an engineer and made use of engineering principles to describe purposeful living. He described humans as a projection of the mind and a reflections of choices.

What I liked most about the book was the way it described purpose in the simple and fascinating way. This book is meant for people searching for purpose and direction in their lives. There is nothing I disliked most about the book. The book shows that there is a relationship between the mind, the will and the soul. We have to make choices in our lives, choices that lead to purpose. Your purpose is the will of God for your life and the more you accomplish that, the more you accomplish your purpose.

The book shows that purpose doesn't end in self but connects with others in the most lovable way. God's purpose for one is connected with the lives of others. It's not just about you, it's about you with others. The author shows God's gifts are not just for us, its for helping others in a selfless way. Purpose lies in sharing yourself with God and with others. The author wrote down certain principles to consider in this book. Self identity is necessary to discover purpose. Your beauty comes from God. This book talk about religion based on universal values, values of kindness, goodness, mercy and love. These values surpass other values one can think of. Religions should do more of uniting than dividing. The author illustrates how he used the scientific method as an engineer and gave the relationship between belief and science. The famous scientists like Albert Einstein did what they did because they had a belief. Belief was the fuel behind their scientific discoveries and achievements. The author said we all have gifts, realised and unrealised gifts. We are meant to use them for our own good and the good of others. Attitude is a product of belief and we should all develop an attitude that leads to purpose.

This book is meant for people who want to find their purpose, people who read motivational books. This book will motivate you to find your purpose. The book is written in a simple language and is a book with meaning. The simplicity of the author is among the reasons why this book is a favorite to me. I like simplicity and I like to read things written in simple language. This book is for you too if you like reading books that teach true values like faithfulness, love and kindness, values that are immortal, values that form a society, values that are good for you and others.

However if you want to read books that tell you one story without a meaning, then you will have to skip this one.
I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because it is professionally edited and has no profane language. In conclusion, this book is for those who want to find direction in their lives.

My Purpose
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”