Review by Zaddy_007 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Zaddy_007
Currently Reading: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zaddy-007.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Review by Zaddy_007 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Zaddy_007 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book Burn Zones: Playing Lives’ Bad Hand is the perfect name for the experience encountered by Jorge P. Newbery. Burn Zones, according to the meaning stated in the book, refers to when you are going through life’s challenges. The book gives us a story that portrays the determination of a young boy to make it in life through a series of businesses. This book provides encouragement for entrepreneurs and gives you an idea of decision taking in any situation you find yourself.

Jorgie, as his father always called him, was a high school dropout that believed in building from scratch. He did so by challenging himself and engaging in sales of newspapers at a very young age, selling ice cream, and Olympic riding, where he showed promise after a while. He then applied to work as a loan originator where he got ideas to venture into the real estate industry and purchased properties, including a hotel that was having serious criminal cases of violations. Not discouraged by previous landlords and their arrests, he built it to standard housing for residents and moved on to acquire several other properties. However, one wrong turn changed everything he built all through his youthful life. How will he handle it?

I read and loved this book and recommended it to my friends because I am an entrepreneur and was motivated by the kind of businesses the author was inspired to start. The fact that he improved failed businesses into lucrative investments and the amount of dedication and logic he used to get the job done inspired me. He knew the right way to bargain to get what he wanted and had the right drive to not lose hope in any circumstance that he found himself always believing that there was a way out and that any moment could be ”the moment” just before he would make reasonable progress in his life. The book will teach you how to live a conservative life even when you are rich, and I was amazed that he was never discouraged even in the face of massive loss.

I was glued to the book because it was almost error-free, and this made me read it nonstop. I felt an attractive force pull me in at the turn of every page because I could not wait to read what happened next. All my thoughts of the end were shattered and wrong because of the way he handled the situations. His results were also very different from my assumption. I really enjoyed the fact that family meant a lot to him and granting their wishes was paramount because from the start they supported his dream.

There was really nothing to dislike about this book, and I thoroughly enjoyed it, as a result, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I would recommend it to entrepreneurs.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”