Official Review: Exploring the Wonders of Healing through...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
LinaMueller
2019 Reading Goal: 50
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 136
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linamueller.html
Latest Review: The Assassin's Case by Craig Alexander

Official Review: Exploring the Wonders of Healing through...

Post by LinaMueller »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Exploring the Wonders of Healing through Forgiveness" by Robert A. Hobbs.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Exploring the Wonders of Healing Through Forgiveness by Robert A. Hobbs is a book that promotes inner peace, understanding, and tolerance. The genre is something between self-help and guide to live a healthier life spiritually and mentally.

Even though it is a small book, it contains a lot of wisdom. In the beginning, the author describes what the principles of Christian Spiritualism are. Christian Spiritualists believe that communication with the dead is possible. It is a type of religion that is, in many ways, similar to Orthodox Christianity. Orthodox Christians, however, deny any possibility of spirit communication.

Besides, Robert A. Hobbs explains how to use different types of crystals. Healing Stone Fluorite, Aragonite for Tolerance/Acceptance, Natural Green Spinel Crystal for Kindness, Rose Quartz for Love, Green Sapphire for Respect, and Golden Imperial Topaz for Generosity are examples of crystals discussed in this book. After finishing the book, the reader will discover different crystals and their uses in physical healing.

One of the things that I liked most about the book was the fact that the author mentioned several figures of the first magnitude. These quotes are pure gold. I'm talking about Martin Luther King Junior, Dalai Lama, Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Einstein, and so forth. My favorite quote was this one:
Love creates trust. Trust in ourselves gives us the opportunity to see through God's eyes, our original worth, and value. All we have to do is remember Him. All we need is the constant awareness of our original divine state and the remembrance of the eternal one, whose guiding love, makes everything possible.

That's a great quote. Isn't it?

I found nothing to criticize in Exploring the Wonders of Healing Through Forgiveness except for some grammatical errors. These typos are neither grave nor numerous, though. That's why nobody can deny that this book is professionally edited. If I were the author, the only change I would make would be to tell more about his life. He seems to have had an exciting life, having worked in the most diverse jobs, having married several times, and so forth. The details of how he achieved inner peace would be most welcome and would help many readers.

All in all, I rate Exploring the Wonders of Healing Through Forgiveness by Robert A. Hobbs four out of four stars. It's awe-inspiring, deep, and fascinating. There is no reason to take one star away. The chapter "The Animals Who Love Us" is my personal favorite. Few books can achieve such a striking impact. If we take into account that the book is approximately 100 pages long, then it's really imposing. I recommend this book to everyone that is trying to find inner peace and live a life that makes sense.

Exploring the Wonders of Healing through Forgiveness
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Heart! We will forget him!
You an I, tonight!
You may forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.

When you have done, pray tell me
That I my thoughts may dim;
Haste! lest while you're lagging.
I may remember him!

Emily Dickinson

Cynthia_Oluchi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cynthia-oluchi.html
Latest Review: Ripcord Recovery by T.T. Sawyer

Post by Cynthia_Oluchi »

The book title is quite captivating! I agree with you that a little about how he achieved his own inner peace will do the readers more good. Thank you for this review.

Miraphery
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Miraphery »

Inner peace is needed in the world at a time such as this. The book cover suits the title, there is this calmness it portrays. This would make an interesting read, good job!

Songjohn007
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-songjohn007.html
Latest Review: The Most Unlikely Champion by Vera Koo

Post by Songjohn007 »

This book must be one of the greatest book I will ever come across, it reveals the state of mind and beliefs of the author about life and nature.

Ogoskino
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogoskino.html
Latest Review: adventured of columbus daniel by Columbus daniel

Post by Ogoskino »

This review is very well written and says a lot of good things about the book. I hope I enjoy reading it when I have time. Thanks for the concise review.

Salma_asa
2019 Reading Goal: 100
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salma-asa.html
Latest Review: Meryl Streep: On the Couch by Alma H. Bond, Ph.D.

Post by Salma_asa »

The title attracted me as I am having a hard time forgiving people who hurt me. I may read this book as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for the wonderful review!

praise+anyi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by praise+anyi »

Well this book isnt what I'll love to read because of some elements that doesn't agree with me. But I agree that unforgiviness can cause a lot healing to be delayed in one's life.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”