Official Review: Keys to the C SUITE by Mark James

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ogoskino
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ogoskino.html
Latest Review: adventured of columbus daniel by Columbus daniel

Official Review: Keys to the C SUITE by Mark James

Post by Ogoskino »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Keys to the C SUITE" by Mark James.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In today’s job market, where unemployment rates have become higher than ever, “the only job security is your ability to secure a job.” A guide to help people develop a competitive profile for a job has become very important and high in demand.

Keys to the C SUITE by Mark S. James serves as an informative tool that provides individuals with a step by step process to landing their dream job or career. The author starts off with a short story about how he starts his career journey and how he transitions into his current career path. He then goes on to engage the readers in an exercise to identify their management ranking level. He then gives very detailed and specific actions to be taken in landing a dream job, actions to be taken in the first few months of getting the job, and how to remain relevant in your workplace.

I like that the author relates his message in a very clear and coherent language with no profane words. I completed the book in one sitting, as I did not have many distractions in the form of errors while I was reading. I found only three minor grammatical errors throughout the book. I commend the author for putting together a highly informative book such as this. This book really opened my eyes to the things I have been doing the wrong way in my journey to secure the career of my dreams.

I enjoyed the way the author structured his message. I think it is really important for an audience to keep an open mind when receiving information, especially when it contradicts what they have become accustomed to. I like that the author understands this, as he tries to work on the mindset of his listeners before he proceeds to give out the information he intended to share in that chapter. I was also happy to see that the author made the book more practical by engaging his readers in exercises and assessments in selected chapters.

I also liked that the author included testimonials of professionals from different works of life who used the same strategies he shared in the book to either advance their career or transition into a new career path. I found their stories really inspiring. Furthermore, I like that the author shares some answer strategies for questions during interviews. I like that the author also explains important keys on how already employed persons could improve their productivity by working smart.

There was absolutely nothing I disliked about this book. The author put together a masterpiece. As a result, I rate Keys to the C SUITE 4 out of 4 stars. I highly recommend this book to recent university graduates and all job seekers.

Keys to the C SUITE
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Cynthia_Oluchi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cynthia-oluchi.html
Latest Review: Ripcord Recovery by T.T. Sawyer

Post by Cynthia_Oluchi »

This must be a great informative tool. I also like that this book is engaging. Little wonder you finished it in one sitting! Thanks for this review.

Ladyg5
Favorite Author: Sunny Nicolette
Currently Reading: The Biblical Clock
Bookshelf Size: 13
fav_author_id: 174686

Post by Ladyg5 »

This book sound really good, I like the part about already employed can improve their productivity by working smart. I also like that it doesn't have profanity in it. I would love to enjoy reading this.

Miraphery
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Miraphery »

I love when people share their experiences to help others, this would benefit anyone willing to advance their career. Great job

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”