Review by nenye-christy -- The Solution is Political Rev...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
nenye-christy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-christy.html
Latest Review: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature by Chet Shupe

Review by nenye-christy -- The Solution is Political Rev...

Post by nenye-christy »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Solution is Political Revolution" by Jillion R Rising.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising is a book that presents the author's opinion on the politics surrounding the American polity, as well as the nation's journeys through history in it's economy. The writeup in one sentence exhibits the author's honest opinions on both sectors.

The writeup was very educative. The author's writing style is a simple one, but is accompanied in varying aspects, by rare bluntness, and translucence. The writeup raised a lot of questions on my mind as a reader. These include, first, what are the true intentions of American leaders toward the masses? How has the toggle for equality between blacks and whites, the north, and the south, impacted on the ideology of freedom, often eulogized by the American dream? Has the American media become pawns to individuals in corridors of power, or are they the distributors of information as they claim to be? Has America's renowned prosperity over the decades, created a government that seems to 'complicate' issues for the masses? Has the vision of the founding fathers been retained, or have they metamorphosed to suit the secret interests of politicians? What about the promises, and policies created by current political leaders, are these in the interest of the American people or a subtle, calculated means of fulfilling their personal goals, and interests? Has the economy over the decades truly improved, or is there a secret circulation among a few powerful individuals who call the shots with regard to the American economy? These, and much more weighed heavily on my mind as I pondered on the findings of the author.

What I loved most about the book was the way the author presented his views. He did so, backing them up with facts, and references. The emphasis made on his findings, as well as the resultant resolutions, showed the obvious passion the author has for the subject. His opinions raised worrisome indicators to the current state of American politics as well as the economy. I disliked nothing about the book.

I noticed the professionalism employed in the editing of the writeup. As a result, I found no errors.

I am rating the book 4 out of 4 stars. There are books that leave indelible marks on your reading memory. I must confess that this book falls in that category.

I am recommending this book to readers who are quite advanced in age. These are individuals who based on their experiences through life, may appreciate in greater criterion, what has been written in this book. Middle-aged readers with an interest in politics or history will also find this book helpful.

The Solution is Political Revolution
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”