Review by Dulanjanib -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dulanjanib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dulanjanib.html
Latest Review: The Fox by M. N. J. Butler

Review by Dulanjanib -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Dulanjanib »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Mindset" by Ace Bowers.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Mindset My Journey from Janitor to Silicon Valley Millionaire in Five Years by Ace Bowers is about as the title suggests, how the author became a millionaire.

This non-fiction book details the author's journey from the 'rock bottom' to the top of the chain. His life story is written simply and yet able to captivate the attention of the readers. While reading this I was constantly waiting to see what happens in the story, unlike many biographical books this one is able to actually ignite an interest in the minds of the reader. The book is not overly long, just enough pages to convey all his thoughts and not too long to bore us either.

What I liked the most about this book is the fact that the author never blames his failures on his parents or even on himself, he always finds the strength to keep pushing forward. When he finds the success he always made sure to appreciate the ones who help him on the way, like referring to his wife as the one who saved him from rock bottom or his son as the new beginning.

His relentlessness and determination to better himself are evident throughout the story, as the title suggests what changed his situation from being on the verge of homelessness to become a millionaire is the 'mindset'.

The book is professionally edited with no errors or typos. The language is simple and able to convey his message to the reader clearly. After reading this it actually changed my mind about how I look at my life, as the author says all you need is the correct set of mind to be successful.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars for its simplicity and the engaging style. There are no profane words or erotic scenes. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to change their lives and be successful.

The Mindset
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”