Official Review: The Flirting Manual by Tiago Pereira

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Fazzier
2019 Reading Goal: 100
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 48
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fazzier.html
Latest Review: How Can A Man Die Better by Roy V Gaston

Official Review: The Flirting Manual by Tiago Pereira

Post by Fazzier »

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Flirting Manual" by Tiago Pereira.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Flirting Manual: Learning to Seduce the Most Beautiful Women is a dating guide written by Tiago Pereira, and it is designed for men who want or have always wanted to approach women they like, but find it difficult or uncomfortable. This book contains many tips on how to seduce women, and they're varied, ranging from the obvious ones already known by masters of the “game” to ones exclusively from the author's experience and observation. All this has been given a step-by-step approach with such coherence and fluency, and they are practical and easy to follow.

The author begins by categorizing men into FA (Flirting Artist)—those who are very comfortable approaching ladies—and CFS (Common Frustrated Sucker)—those who are too desperate, and as a result, frustrated with their inability to make viable dating moves. He then delves directly into the tips that would make a reader transition from a CFS to an FA. Some of the tips require men to understand women and the law of attraction, while others touch on the most important aspect of it all: understanding who you are and making the necessary changes to attract who you are. Self-improvement tips such as gaining self-confidence, developing a positive mindset, and ways of maintaining an attractive physical appearance, among others, are some of the concepts looked at in this guide. Additionally, readers are taken through the rules of seduction, some truths about women, and various tips on how to initiate a conversation with women. The tips are designed in such a way that, after reading and practicing them, the reader can successfully transition from a CFS to an FA.

I liked the fact that the author's work is practical, unique, and realistic. Although this is a small book that can be read in a sitting or two short ones, the author acknowledges that it will require a lot of conscious effort from the readers’ side to completely master and benefit from the tips. I also liked how this book was written and presented. The author has divided the tips into small manageable chunks which are thoroughly explained and their interconnections clearly drawn. The language used is also enticing in nature, and it directs readers’ minds toward the desired reward for mastering the skills: becoming an FA. In a way and in a subtle, exquisite manner, the language also persuades readers to take action. All this enhanced the resourcefulness of this book and made it more enjoyable.

My favorite aspect of this book was that, unlike most dating guides for men, it does not demean women or treat them as an object of a man's satisfaction. The author's main desire is to let single, dating men discover what would make a lady be attracted to a man and take advantage of that knowledge to attract the women of their dreams. It is designed to create a win-win situation for both men and women, where both get what they want and are satisfied at the end of it all. The tips are more of a practical understanding of women's psychological predisposition toward what they look for in a partner, and they are based on what has been working either consciously or subconsciously for most dating gurus. I found the tips useful, and so will they be to single men who are still dating, especially the ones who are wondering how to successfully achieve that.

All in all, I didn't find anything to dislike about this book. I believe it was professionally edited since I found just one minor error. I'm, therefore, glad to award The Flirting Manual: Learning to Seduce the Most Beautiful Women by Tiago Pereira 4 out of 4 stars. It deserves such a perfect rating due to the respectful way the author delivered the message, the excellent execution, and the many tips that will help single men make a move to enrich their romantic life. For all men who are single and actively searching, I highly recommend this. Also, although the content of this book is sexual in nature, none is erotic. That, coupled with the fact that there is no profanity whatsoever, makes it suitable for a wide range of audiences.

The Flirting Manual
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

That Reviewer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-that-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Sons of a Citizen Soldier by Mark Abernathy

Post by That Reviewer »

Though I feel that a man approaching a woman he likes should come naturally, some men really need a headstart. This book is a good place to start.

Fazzier
2019 Reading Goal: 100
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 48
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fazzier.html
Latest Review: How Can A Man Die Better by Roy V Gaston

Post by Fazzier »

That Reviewer wrote: ↑
27 Feb 2020, 06:14
Though I feel that a man approaching a woman he likes should come naturally, some men really need a headstart. This book is a good place to start.
I agree with you. To some, it does come naturally but to others, it surely is a hard and uncomfortable step to make. The tips are really insightful. Thanks you so much for the comment!

Rancy_Chepchirchir
Currently Reading: Sapiens
Bookshelf Size: 47

Post by Rancy_Chepchirchir »

Nice review! i'm a lady so not sure how much it'll be of help to me (though i'm still curious on what it has to say). Thanks nonetheless!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”