Review by Rawan Alamin -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rawan Alamin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rawan-alamin.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Review by Rawan Alamin -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by Rawan Alamin »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Mindset" by Ace Bowers.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In his early stages of life, Ace Bowers was thrown in a challenging situation. Life was not smiling out for him, and he was in a position to make a life-changing decision. The Mindset is a motivational memoir about Ace Bower’s struggles. How he managed to overcome his fears and demons and change from a janitor in an inn to a successful millionaire. The book takes the reader on a journey from the start of Ace Bower’s early childhood until he became an adult and a father of two kids. How he turned his life from overweight, depressed and poor to a millionaire. The book is about how he could break the cycle of poverty in his family and made something out of his life.

The book is very inspirational. It motivates you to keep going and never look at your past with resentment. It's to help you look at it as a way to learn from earlier made mistakes and a way to progress in your future. It’s about not letting your circumstances weigh you down, but a way to see how people act in life and know what’s wrong and what’s right. The book was enlightening, very eyes opening, extremely intriguing to read.

The book isn’t long, a length of 10 chapters and a hundred pages. This book is a single read book, and I couldn’t put it down since I started it and I know for a fact that this won’t be my last time reading it. It’s that good. Due to all of this, it’s a quick read for anyone who wants a shot of motivation.

There’s nothing I didn’t like about the book. It’s written in a good way. I didn’t come across any grammatical errors nor spelling mistakes. The use of words was always satisfying; in conclusion, it was edited very well.

Anyone can read this book; it doesn’t have a specific audience. Anyone in need of motivation or a little push in life will appreciate it more. Young adults also will appreciate this book even more as it’s talking about the early stages of adulthood, and many people need guidance at that time. And the audience can also vary. It can be people who enjoy reading about other people’s lives and others who are motivated by the author's life. Some might share the author’s opinion that you don’t need to attend college or university to work and succeed in life.

The book’s rating is 4 out of 4 stars. I recommend this book to everyone out there.

The Mindset
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”