Review by KYALISIIMA MACRIS -- Burn Zones

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
KYALISIIMA MACRIS
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kyalisiima-macris.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Knights of Chalethire by Matthew Tysz

Review by KYALISIIMA MACRIS -- Burn Zones

Post by KYALISIIMA MACRIS »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

BURN ZONES by Jorge P. Newbery is a very good motivational memoir where the author tells us about his life since the age of 7 up to his late 40s. He talks about the burn zones or the challenges, and his happy times he went through, but neither did he get discouraged by the challenges nor content with the happy times he received from his investments.

To cut the story short, Jorge P Newbery’s story starts way back in Brentwood Glen when he was a little boy of 7. The school was not always his thing, but instead, fond of making money or facing real-life challenges. At the age of 7, he applied to be a paperboy and could supply papers to the neighborhood on the streets of Brentwood Glen. Then at the age of 11, he went in for a bigger venture where he could sell ice cream after school and on weekends. He didn’t seem to be content with that at the age of 11 so at the age of 14, he applied for a busboy job and he got it, but his main goal was becoming a musician, and he achieved that after leaving school at the age of 16. He worked for a few years in the industry, and after seeing that he could also archive something on his own, he decided to go for bike racing. Things didn’t move as expected, but he archived something like winning some prizes in races.

He kept going for different goals like loan organizer, real estate business, and all were moving on well until he encountered the estates like woodland meadows. The real Burn zones began which made him come back to zero and lost all the millions he had invested in real estate business. Even if he came back to Zero, he didn’t give up but kept bringing up ideas until he made it again and started a company where he could help people pay loans slowly and be able to repurchase their homes they had lost.

The story of Jorge P. Newbery is really good, very touching and it motivated me because he couldn’t give up on his goals due to the burn zones he encountered, but also he couldn’t become over content with the happiness he received from his investments.

I give this book 4 out of 4 stars because it was professionally proofread, and edited with very few minor errors that I managed to identify. I recommend it to anyone because everyone needs to be motivated in life, and because everyone encounters Burn zones which may seem very hard to go through. This book can be the solution if you have any challenges you are going through in your life.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

AvocaDebo621
2019 Reading Goal: 100
Currently Reading: The Daily Stoic
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avocadebo621.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by AvocaDebo621 »

The book is a simple narrative of the author’s life and his experience, rather than a preachy “how-to guide” to instant success. Loved reading it. I really enjoyed your review. 🙂

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”