Review by LeDiplomatique -- The Employee Millionaire

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
LeDiplomatique
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lediplomatique.html
Latest Review: Basket of Brazilian Tales by Manfred u. Osterroht

Review by LeDiplomatique -- The Employee Millionaire

Post by LeDiplomatique »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Employee Millionaire" by H. J. Chammas.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

A review of The Employee Millionaire by Habib J. Chammas. Published by Partridge Publishers and printed in Singapore. ISBN: 978-1-5437-4494-1. This is an articulately presented, non-fiction book that offers guidance on how a common employee, regardless of their income level, can use their income to create wealth. The Employee Millionaire is not a get-rich-quick guide. It is a comprehensive journey to long-term wealth creation through investing in rental properties. H. J. Chammas has packed the book with stories and easy-to-grasp illustrations in order to help the reader to understand their financial journey better as well as know how to navigate through it with a destination in mind: Financial freedom.

Its quality content is divided into four sections. These exhaustive sections are aimed at helping the reader to analyze, plan and control their finances. In addition, the reader will learn and better understand the power of good debt and how to acquire it. Better still, the reader will understand the process of procuring properties and how to manage them so as to generate long-term wealth. Above all, through the book, H. J. Chammas has provided links to his online, downloadable, editable templates and worksheets that the reader will use to map their quest for financial freedom.

The author starts his enlightenment with an exercise to help the reader define their life destination by setting life goals. One must have a sense of direction before venturing out. Otherwise, they will get lost. The author calls it the “big why”. H. J. Chammas goes further to provide exercises to help the reader to cultivate a positive, empowering attitude and eventually take the leap to financial independence. He emphasizes that ‘Good debt is key to being wealthy’. Due to this fact, he takes time to shed light on good and bad debt. The author also expounds on the difference between being rich and being wealthy which is a very important aspect to grasp in order to progress economically.

The author is well informed on his subject through personal experiences, trainings, mentors and coaches. The smooth elegance of his conversational tone shines through his writing to portray a knowledgeable, ambitious man who is earnest and eager to help others to create wealth and become financially free.

The Employee Millionaire is a detailed, well-researched, easily digestible book. It does not contain any profanities or erotic scenes. I liked most his expansive explanation on how rental property investment is better than other investments. He uses paper assets like stocks and bonds as a comparison in order to bring out his point that real estate is better. This explanation is helpful towards making greatly informed choices when it comes to choosing the best investment. I did not like anything least because the entire book is outstanding. I recommend this book to four classes of people. First and foremost, i recommend it to everyone who has an income. Secondly, to everyone who is willing to embrace a sensible spending and saving plan. Thirdly, everyone who wishes to invest and grow their money through rental properties. Last but not least, everyone who enjoys reading great books. This one is a gem.

I came across some punctuation and grammatical errors. Three of them are listed below;
• after my dad has lost his job - after my dad lost his job (location 266)
• a few week later - a few weeks later (location 277)
• with the blink of an eye - in the blink of an eye (locations 324 & 2919)

I will neither rate it 2 because it is relevant, detailed and well researched nor will I rate it 4 due to the few, excusable errors. I rate The Employee Millionaire 3 out of 4 stars.

The Employee Millionaire
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
InStoree
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 181
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-instoree.html
Latest Review: The Mermaid Broker by Sue Hinkin

Post by InStoree »

I'm not interested in rental properties but I'm sure this is quite a helpful book for those attracted by this field. I like that the author highlighted the difference between good and bad debt and it seems it provides several beneficial tips in order to achieve financial freedom. Reading your thoughtful review was truly a pleasure. Thank you, LeDiplomatique!
Love is the only power out there that trumps hatred, grief, sadness, or anger.
~Tayma Tameem
Juliet+1
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: The Elephants of Style
Currently Reading: A New American Evolution
Bookshelf Size: 302
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-juliet-1.html
Latest Review: Your Smart Home Voyage by Gary Rockis

Post by Juliet+1 »

I liked the first part of this book, especially the diagrams and illustrations. Your review is wonderful, really highlights the book's strong points. Good job! :D
MsH2k
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Crushing
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 366
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-msh2k.html
Latest Review: Lilleah by eelonqa K harris

Post by MsH2k »

I like the author’s concept of the “big why.” It’s important to set goals. I think I’ll pass on the book, but I loved your review!
"Knowing what must be done does away with fear."
Rosa Parks

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”