Review by Jiraya Sama -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jiraya Sama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jiraya-sama.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Review by Jiraya Sama -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jiraya Sama » 06 Sep 2019, 10:12

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

An incredible book indeed! The book Burn Zones: Playing Life's Bad Hands written by Jorge P. Newbery filled me with inspiration and hope. It is an amazing autobiography. It really helped me in reducing my depression. It is an excellent as well as engaging book. The writing style will never let you feel bored. As the story advanced, my excitement grew more and more. Let me give you a brief summary of the book.

The book is based on the life of the author. The story keeps revolving around the rise and fall that he faced in his life. The author shares all the challenges that he faced in his life, starting from a high school dropout to a heavily indebted entrepreneur. But, he never gave up. Each time he pushed himself harder and faced all the challenges that came in front of him.

The best part of this book was the professional bike racing scene, which is very amazing. I also liked the way the story advanced as there was no foretelling of what would happen. The author did not exaggerate the events too much, which is a good thing. The author primarily focused on the events that occurred in his life.

In my opinion, a little more information about the background of the author was necessary. It would have made the story more interesting. Learning about the background of the author would have helped me to understand him a bit more.

I also learnt about some of the most critical issues faced by businessmen. The author provided solutions for many of these issues. The author also taught me the philosophical meaning of life. The story focuses on the importance of experience in our lives.

Moreover, the book is well organized and has an engaging story. It has very simple language. We can easily relate the story with our own daily lives. It felt like the author was speaking to me through every page that I turned. The songs used in this book make it alive. I enjoyed the funny moments of the book and they make it even more attractive. It was very hard to keep the book down.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This book was excellently proofread as it did not contain any typos or grammatical errors. I recommend this book to teenagers and adults, especially to those, who like autobiographies and inspirational stories.

If you want to learn to face challenges in your life then this book is completely yours!

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”