Official Review: The Risen Beast's Divinity by Prometheus

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jgideon
2018 Reading Goal: 30
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 106
Favorite Book: Gates to Tangier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 218
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jgideon.html
Latest Review: Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Having a Bad Life by Lewis Kempfer

Official Review: The Risen Beast's Divinity by Prometheus

Post by Jgideon » 06 Sep 2019, 05:55

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "The Risen Beast's Divinity" by Prometheus.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever wondered about the future of humanity? What will the earth look like in the next 1000 years? Prometheus, the author of The Risen Beast’s Divinity A Guide for Humanity, believes that the world is at the verge of facing a great upheaval that will cripple mankind. He noted that “The storm is coming, whether people choose to see it or not”. In the worst-case scenario, he believes that humanity will not survive if people do not unite to conquer the storm.

The book is divided into 8 sections. The first two sections (groundwork and framework) give the reader a deep understanding of the issues that the author seeks to solve with this book. They set the pace for the issues that are discussed extensively in the other sections. Prometheus noted that this book “is the product of arranging key ideas into a single place to then discuss important matters pertaining to humanity and its survival”.

I loved that the author is a seasoned critical thinker. What began as journaling his stresses caused by the world ended up being a text that millions of people could use to solve many issues that are facing contemporary society. Do not make a mistake. The book will shake your belief in religion, science, and the laws of nature that even science has not been able to explain. No, it’s not something out of this world. It is something that is doable but will require humanity’s willpower to move at the same wavelength. Tricky, but true.

Although the author employed a broad approach to dissect the issues that are ailing humanity, I identified the core issue that made him very disturbed by society. As animals, self-centeredness has taken over humanity where everyone wants everything to himself. This trait has the potential to strip off the survival ability of any human being. Driven by his belief that humanity can be saved from such, he provided solutions for religious, economic, racial, government, and moral issues. I liked that Prometheus did not just express his frustrations with society but went ahead and provided solutions. That is laudable.

Prometheus delivered his message in a very clear language that sometimes shook me to the core. Here is what he had to say about the future of his beloved country: “The United States of America will most likely not last another century without a great upheaval. This means that the USA is destined to collapse within 100 years (by some miracle: 200 years), and if it somehow does not then it would take some drastic movement to stop it; hence a great upheaval occurs either way. This will exist within the lifetimes of either ourselves, our children, or our grandchildren”. For a man who believes that human beings will ultimately save God (YES, THAT’S WHAT HE WROTE IN THE BOOK), I was not surprised that he would make such a ‘prophecy’. What if his prediction about America’s future turns out to be true?

The book seemed expertly written, but not professionally edited. I noted several grammatical errors that were enough to make me deduct a star settling for 3 out of 4 stars. I did not give it a lower rating because the author managed to keep me completely interested in what his critical mind had to offer. The book lies in the non-fiction genre. Therefore, if you are looking for a thrilling fiction story, this is not for you. I highly recommend it to people who love to be challenged intellectually by great minds. Artists, civil servants, religious people, activists, and educators will find this book very interesting.

The Risen Beast's Divinity
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

corinaelena
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-corinaelena.html
Latest Review: The Cartel Crusher by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by corinaelena » 08 Sep 2019, 11:13

“The storm is coming, whether people choose to see it or not”. What an apocalyptic idea! This sounds like a book that might give me chills! Great review!

kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
2019 Reading Goal: 95
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 67
Currently Reading: Sunshine at the Academy
Bookshelf Size: 298
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: Hidden Pearl by J.E. Laufer

Post by kandscreeley » 08 Sep 2019, 20:58

It seems like the author has a clear idea of what he thinks is going to happen. I have my own ideas. While I'm not sure we would agree, I'd be interested to see what he has to say. Thanks.
Good books, like good friends, are few and chosen; the more select, the more enjoyable.
-Louisa May Alcott

esp1975
Favorite Book: Among Others
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esp1975.html
Latest Review: Spellbound by Julia Goldhirsh

Post by esp1975 » 08 Sep 2019, 23:24

Certainly sounds like an interesting book. I instantly want to go to the table of contents and see what the six big issues the author sees as humanity needing to tackle.

kdstrack
2019 Reading Goal: 100
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 87
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 106
Currently Reading: The Last Bush Pilots
Bookshelf Size: 270
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: The Shelf by David K. DeRemer

Post by kdstrack » 12 Sep 2019, 18:32

His goals sound laudable, but we need some more short-term goals that are doable! This is a theory to make readers reflect. Great review.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”