Review by Kel_78 -- Eggstravagant Easter Eggs

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kel_78
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kel-78.html
Latest Review: Eggstravagant Easter Eggs by Maya Elston

Review by Kel_78 -- Eggstravagant Easter Eggs

Post by Kel_78 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Eggstravagant Easter Eggs" by Maya Elston.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

If you are a fan of arts and crafts than this may be the book for you. Eggstravagant Easter Eggs by Maya Elston is a perfectly edited book describing over 15 different ways to decorate eggs.

The author describes how to make everything from candy-styled eggs to polka-dot eggs to lace-decorated eggs. All the materials that you will need are listed at the beginning of each chapter along with step-by-step instructions. The pictures of the finished eggs were beautiful!

I gave this book 4 out of 4 stars because of how much detail was put into the book. The table of contents is nicely organized and all the instructions are easy to follow. The first chapter even describes all the different kinds of eggs and the differences between them. The only downfall was that most of the projects may be difficult for children to do. Some of the projects may be time consuming, but the outcome of the eggs was amazing.

I can’t wait to try out some of these ideas with my family and decorate our Easter tree with these beautiful eggs!

Eggstravagant Easter Eggs
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”