Review by aru+94 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
aru+94
Favorite Book: How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aru-94.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Review by aru+94 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by aru+94 » 17 Aug 2019, 23:23

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery was a fun read for me.It was a complete life struggle of the writer.It was well edited and without any granmmatical error.I liked the way the writer portrayed the whole narration.It will be a good idea to spend leisure time reading this book.I encourage all the book lovers to read this book once.I enjoyed the definition of burn zones according to the narrator.The time is worth the reading.

The writer has established his empire but a tragedy has destroyed his fortune.He went to many people to help him out.But nobody came forward.In that period he discovered that there is nobody in this world to get help from.We ourselvs are the source of help.All help comes from inside.He discoved his source of cobfidence and came out of the illfate.He helped himself to get up again.In that burn zones,he helped millions who werw in debt to stand up again.

The writer has described what Burn Zones means.He advised to rely upon no one but ourselves only.The great Indian monk Swami Vivekananda advised us to rely on ourselves in 20th century.The writer just reminded us again about our true potential.When we are down we turn to many people for help.But help comes from inside only.We should help ourselves.Our inner light illuminates us and our surroundings.There is a great moral of this novel.The writer was very straightforward about moral of the novel.The novel is a well written masterpiece.

Everyone should read this novel for his or her benefit.I liked the way writer presented his story in his style.The writer narrated his life to inspire we readers.It is a very good step from the writers to inspire society to live life with confidence.

The writer started his career from very tender age.He did not go to college.He used to do cycling.Then he entered into real estate business.He learnt to make money from tender age.He inspired me through his story.I think this is a story well written to inspire readers.I rate this novel 4 out of 4 .This novel should be read by the youth.Young generation will get useful life advice from this novel.I recommend this book to youth as well as the old.This novel is a self help book.At last I would like to praise the writer and convey my gratitude.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”