Review by Sitawa -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sitawa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sitawa.html
Latest Review: Days of the Giants by RJ Petrella

Review by Sitawa -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Sitawa » 02 Aug 2019, 03:58

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The novel Burn Zones by Jorge P Newberry is a book I read in two sittings. I enjoyed the flow of different stories as narrated by the writer from his life and I identified with a lot of aspects in his book. It is a non-fiction novel detailing his turning points, trials, how he learned to surpass his shortcomings and lessons he's learned in the course of all his struggles. It informative, educative and filled with a number of stories that the reader is likely to identify with.

Burn Zones is a creation of art that appeals to all forms of readers of various stages and ages. The writer gives an account of his life detailing his challenges and accomplishments. He aims to encourage and give hope to the reader in a manner that shows both his good times and questionable mistakes from the start of the book to the very end.

The title of the book is adequately defined and explained. As the reader, I got to see the many parts of Jorge P Newberry's life where he encountered his burn zones. The book's cover appealed to me. I loved the orange and yellow shade that felt to be a combination of both sunrise and sunset. This depicts the highs and lows experienced by each one of us throughout our lives. Besides, the photo of the writer riding his bicycle; an activity that brings about burn zones, sums up the first impression to what the book offers impeccably.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The book has an uplifting tone to it and I enjoyed seeing how each difficulty was approached with a resilient and fearless attitude. I also learned a bundle about real estate, music production and business in general. I liked most the fact that the author aimed to direct the reader into a state in which he or she learns to navigate through individual storms of life. I saw this certainly through the narrations of his successes after evident failures.

The book was edited professionally. The spelling and grammar were done exceptionally and I loved the type of font used too. To add on top of all that, it is not too long or too short, just the right kind of length if you are a new or inexperienced reader. Take the chance to read it, you will come out a more knowledgeable you.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”