Review by Miks_solon -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Miks_solon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miks-solon.html
Latest Review: Backcomb & Tattoo by Shea R Embry

Review by Miks_solon -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Miks_solon » 21 Jul 2019, 03:47

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We will be following as Jorge navigates us to his life, beginning when he was still younger until his 50's. Newberry is a very plausible person when it comes to entrepreneurship. Burn Zones: Playing Life's Bad Hands by Jorge P. Newberry is a collection of memoirs book, that is centered around the documentation of his battles, his downfalls, success and even his realizations. Newberry was a cyclist, real estate tycoon and a business person. In other words, he’s an all in one person who ventured into any field to seek out success and progress. Behind this achievement was a drop out child. He considered quitting school to seek after and focused on his small business and work when he was as yet thirteen. Consequently, this is somewhat of a self-help book. Burn Zones alludes to the battles that you need to experience and how to overcome all of them with perseverance and optimism. Read for yourself to find how to conquer your own burn zones and to realize who is your own magic bullet.

From the moment that I have seen the book, I realized that it is of a decent quality. I was first attracted in to the front of the book, and chose to read. The graphics and title were charming which drives me to read and pick the book among others. The substance of the book did not disappoint me. Thumbs up to the creator and editors for a promising piece. These are the underlying reasons why you should begin perusing this book.

For all entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs, this life guide book will be suitable for you. You will be able to relate your business endeavors to what Jorge had encountered. Moreover, you’ll be able to see the possible outcomes resulting to a mismanagement and unpreparedness. This book additionally discloses to us that diligent work is essential, yet for businessmen, being set up to whatever vulnerability and dangers is an absolute necessity since we don't have the foggiest idea what the future holds.

I’d rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The book was properly edited. No marks of typographical and grammatical errors were found. This is the first book that I have reviewed here that has no errors at all. Moreover, I am very mindful with the organization of the story. This book doesn’t give me perplexities with regards to the arrangements of the events unlike any other books.Though I am not a fan of autobiography, I managed to finish the book without being worn out and exhausted.

To sum it up, this book is a good read. This is a time-worthy book, that gives life lessons. According to my research, Newberry has been a writer of a few self improvement guides. Generally are topics concerning business, financial and indebtedness. Despite the fact that it doesn't give us a platitude or an engaging closure, I'm certain you'll be enchanted for the entirety of this book. I’ll definitely get a copy for myself and recommend it to my friends, too.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”