Review by Gypsyladey -- Inspirience: Meditation Unbound

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gypsyladey
Favorite Book: Harry Potter: A Journey Through A History of Magic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gypsyladey.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Review by Gypsyladey -- Inspirience: Meditation Unbound

Post by Gypsyladey »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Inspirience: Meditation Unbound" by Richard L Haight.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Review by GypsyLadey-- Inspirience: Meditation Unbound

By GypsyLadey>> 09 July, 2019

I found this book most inspirational. Richard L.Haight goes into great detail on how to do each meditation and what each meditation is used for. I was so inspired and intrigued I could not put this book down till I was down. It is one of the easiest ways to understand meditation in a different light.

This book is not just about meditation but about life and the unfoldment process. To help you be able to focus and it is a way that you will be able to find your Spiritual Path. To be able to unbind the things that are blocking you from finding happiness in your life. You are able to actually visualize what you need to do. You are not just reading a book with this you are seeing his life experiences as he tells them to you. You in a way are living it with him and feeling what he is feeling as he is able to explain it in such a way that you feel you are right there with him in that moment.

Richard L. Haight leaves nothing to be questioned on how any of the meditations or the unfoldment is done. He goes into great detail of his experiences and how he has done things. This helps you to visualize and be able to do this process for yourself. I feel he has done a fantastic job in relaying his message to you the reader on finding that inner peace and happiness. He is definitely one of the best authors books I have had the pleasure of being able to read. I also listened to the audible and his voice is so entrancing you really feel everything he is saying.

I have started to meditation and the unfoldment process myself and found that I am much calmer and happier. I have found some inner peace and find that I am going to continue with this process of meditation and unfolding to be able to have a much happier and calmer life. I have found that I laugh more and I do not take many things to heart anymore that normally would just ruin my day.

I give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars. For his detailed instructions, his way of getting the reader to visualize, and for being able to inspire the reader in such a way that you will want to do this without a doubt.

Inspirience: Meditation Unbound
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”