Review by Rawan Alamin -- Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rawan Alamin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rawan-alamin.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Review by Rawan Alamin -- Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks

Post by Rawan Alamin »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks" by Morton E Tavel, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

HEALTH TIPS, MYTHS, AND TRICKS A Physician’s Advice by Morton E. Tavel is a non fiction book that talks about and summarizes everything important about one’s health. It talks about health tips concerning losing weight, coffee, chocolate, salt, dietary supplements, smoking and so much more. Then it moves on to some popular myths that got spread around the world and many people believe them as facts such as energy drinks, gluten free diets, bottled water and a lot of shocking subjects as well. After the tips and myths it mentions some useful health tricks about false cures, alkaline water, detoxifying the body and the list just goes on.

This book is an informational treasure, it has insight about almost any health question. So it qualifies be an answer to questions asked by anyone who’s interested or concerned by his health, there’s no specific audience to this book as anyone can read it and enjoy it and gain real benefit.

It discusses anything about health with data and numbers, there’s no way it can be wrong, there’s an end note reference to every research that had been mentioned in any of the topics, which of course raises the accuracy of the book. And this is very important as there’s a lot of unproven myths about health as mentioned in the book.

Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks is written in an almost perfect way, the book is very professional and has zero errors, it doesn’t have any grammatical errors nor spelling mistakes.

What i liked the most about the book was how it was easy to understand even thought I have no prior knowledge about many of the medical vocabulary. It contained a lot of scientific words that are hard to understand if you don’t know the profession well, yet it was explained wonderfully and in a comprehensible way.

I also liked the conclusion in every chapter, since the main paragraphs may be filled with all the scientific data and research information, a person might get lost in all these numbers and facts. The conclusion really helped in clearing any confusions.
There’s nothing that I didn’t like about the book, it’s helpful, easy to understand, contains very important information and sometimes even funny!

Due to all of these factors that I have mentioned, I give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars, and I recommend it to nearly anyone.

Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”