Review by Kris5911 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Kris5911
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kris5911.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Review by Kris5911 -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Kris5911 » 02 Jul 2019, 00:29

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Burn Zones

by: Jorge P. Newbery

A quick summary:

Burn Zones is the life story of Jorge P. Newbery and his financial ambition blossoming from the young age of seven, the reaping of the fruit of his discipline and efforts, persevering through life's trials, and making a stand for the things he believes in.

Throughout the book you see Newbery make decisions either on a whim, to challenge himself, or, and the one that made me smile, to help others. Having compassion and the courage to act on it, is not a gift everybody has or can give. In some ways there is risk showing compassion, as demonstrated by Newbery, and many do not dare stand up to do it. Burn Zones is a great encouragement to step out of your comfort zone and make your mark in life. Play the hand you're dealt to your best ability.

If you have the ambition to change the world, Newbery shows he gave the effort and that it was no small task. If your mark is to make a difference in the community, or to your neighbor of ten years, Newbery testifies that even these 'small' efforts are valiant, and matter to whom you encounter and cross paths on your unknown road in life. Truly, as Newbery takes you on his life's journey, it intrigues, captivates, and encourages the reader as they follow his exploits and endeavors.

Burn Zones shows life with discipline and effort is very much like the roller coaster everyone else is riding. Constant highs and lows. Clearly, as to how high or low you go on your track, it all depends on the discipline and effort you are willing to put forth.

I am pleased to say that the book is well written and edited. Pertaining to its subject and course, and with the allowance of scattered strong profanity, I recommend Burn Zones for adults. To the vast populace in search of an encouraging word from someone who has been knocked off his feet financially, been pummeled by courts and media, and has climbed back out of the gutter of devastation, molded by his failures and triumphs, I recommend Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery.

I give this book a 4 out of 4 stars. I don't give it a 3 because I was interested from the start in Newbery's early ambition to lodge his foot into the business realm, and, as I read on, I desired to see his future endeavors and their results. I give it a 4 because of professional editing, and fine inspiration.

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”