Featured Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute [May 2021 Book of the Month]

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Gemjay
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gemjay.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Re: Official Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Gemjay »

Great review of the book. The title itself gives away the content of the book. The book sounds informative especially the statement which says that humans were created for a life of service but it can be a burden if they don't discover God- given visions.
Oumakevin
Currently Reading: Superbugs
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Oumakevin »

This book certainly covers very pertinent range of topics that can impact the lives of people positively, the good thing about the book, is that it has strategies that if implemented, can help you to dream and actualize your dream. I like the book because I believe in dreams, thanks
B Sheila Holt
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: One Christmas Eve
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-sheila-holt.html
Latest Review: Open Heart by Akil Taher

Post by B Sheila Holt »

I really enjoyed the sample pages a lot and then came here to see your review. Your review was beautiful and very detail-filled. I want to read the rest of the book at some point. This book is right in my interest zone of genres. Loved your review.
Shanaian
Favorite Book: Unexpected Enemy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanaian.html
Latest Review: Unexpected Enemy by Tim Cagle

Post by Shanaian »

Great review, thank you. Sounds like a very inspiring and motivational book. I like books with references I can turn to.
laseniola
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-laseniola.html
Latest Review: The Smartest Person in the Room by Christian Espinosa

Post by laseniola »

It seems like a typical book on self-inspiration. This is an apt review regardless.
Huini Hellen
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Conversing with Various Entities
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-huini-hellen.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Huini Hellen »

The inclusion on URLs that could aide a reader to do further research makes this book resourceful. Thanks for the review.
The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting. The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way. - Marcus Aurelius
Beatus
Currently Reading: Homicide
Bookshelf Size: 74
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beatus.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Beatus »

This book is great! Thank you for the wonderful review. Most of us do things we don't like or know why we do them. Mostly out of dedperation. Congrats to the author and thanks for this insightful tome.
Tosdam1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Tosdam1 »

I will like to experience the inspiration from an entrepreneur with apostolic calling in this smoothly written book.
Thanks for the review...
Harty Muli
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 270
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-harty-muli.html
Latest Review: Then Comes The Flood by John Payne

Post by Harty Muli »

This is a great book that inspires the believer and preacher to realize and activate their God given dreams into reality. Thanks for the great review.
Praise GodWord
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 171
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-praise-godword.html
Latest Review: Coromandel Dreamin' by Ron Murray

Post by Praise GodWord »

This book is very relevant, as many Christian leaders lack the means of actualizing their desired dream and visions. I hope they take hold of this book.
Faithy_Goody_Star
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faithy-star.html
Latest Review: Autism: One Grandparent's Roadmap by Geoffrey Robinson

Post by Faithy_Goody_Star »

A book that inspires and written from a Christian perspective is quite a unique one. I'd like to read how the author passed his message across.
jaliper
Currently Reading: The Healer
Bookshelf Size: 598

Post by jaliper »

This is great self-help book. I like how this book can help us figure out our calling in life. I also love how we can easily relate to this book. It's written in a simple way that can be easily understood.
mrlefty0706
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: What If They Knew
Currently Reading: An American Conspiracy
Bookshelf Size: 559
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 50%

Post by mrlefty0706 »

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute, by Jeff Meyer, unveils tools that will enable you to activate your dream and realize it. Meyer states that humans were created to live a life of service, but service could be wearisome if they don't discover their own God-given visions. Hence, he provided this book to spark unsettled ministry professionals to picture their future with the clarity necessary for actualization. Written for Christian leaders and every follower of Christ, it contains strategies that will help them to pursue and turn their dreams into reality.

Consisting of intriguing personal stories, this book is straightforward and comprehensible. It contains simple and effective exercises. Also, it provides practical questions and steps, which make it more relatable. I like the author's smooth and conversational writing style. Being an entrepreneur with an apostolic calling, Meyer reveals a lot of information that'll inspire you. Though written from a Christian point of view, nonbelievers can also benefit from the book since it has some tips that can be useful for everyone. For example, included are tips that can help you to sleep soundly for a healthy and more productive life.

In a clear way, the book discusses dream sparks and realization, as it relates to Christian consumerism, the limitations of scarcity mentality, unwavering belief, niche master, mission, feelings, writing, rhythm with your priorities, mind training, procrastination, space matters, busyness, fear, worry, distractions, change, addressing bad habits, behavior change, caution in the use of social media, and so forth.

This book is very straightforward and it contains simple and effective exercises. It was written for Christian leaders and every follower of Christ. It contains strategies that will help them to pursue and turn their dreams into reality. We should all dream big. Good review.
SweetSourSalty AndSpicy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 231
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetsoursalty-andspicy.html
Latest Review: Last Minute Wedding Date by Anthony george

Post by SweetSourSalty AndSpicy »

The book seems like an encouraging coach for Christian leaders as they work on their dreams.  Congratulations on Book of the Day!
Nonso Samuelson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 166
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nonso-samuelson.html
Latest Review: Doctoroo & the Case of the Hacking Hippo by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Nonso Samuelson »

After the first sentence, I thought this was going to be just another motivational book. I'm glad I was wrong. It seems to me like Meyer doesn't just inspire the reader to put their God-given skills to use but to do it in God. This sounds like something I would read.

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”