Review by MysticalAngel -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
MysticalAngel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mysticalangel.html
Latest Review: Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1) by Janet McNulty

Review by MysticalAngel -- The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by MysticalAngel »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Mindset" by Ace Bowers.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Mindset by Ace Bowers was one of the best books I have read in a while. I enjoyed
I enjoyed learning how he went from being a janitor making less than he absolutely was worth to becoming a millionaire in just five short years. All with deciding that he wanted something more out of life and he was going to go for it.

I am going to try not to reveal to much about the book, since I really liked it. We all have battles we have to face and the book tells of the battles that the author had to go through first hand. Some of them from things that happened while he was younger that followed him into adulthood as well. Some of the things that happened as a kid left scars that he had to deal with in adulthood and you will see how he did it.

This book shows we can overcome any obstacle with the right mindset of having perseverance and conviction of what we really want out of life and going for it. With that we also have to be consistent with the things we do and not loose sight of the things we truly want; along with faith in God. The author did all these things and went from mopping floors to rubbing elbows with millionaires. ( A lot of these people were people who went to Ivy League schools). I am sure that at first was like a pinch me moment; he knew then he had finally arrived where he wanted to be. Where he should have been he had the right frame of mind and the will to do it.

I identified with this writer most because I to came from a home with abuse but only it was my dad hitting my mom and it was gambling. Which hit home a lot and I could empathize with how he was treated in school I know the feeling first hand. For him to write a memoir about it is great. I know not to many people that went through what he went through could do that or have the courage to.

I would strongly recommend this book to someone who has been abused, going through abuse, or who has been abusive towards others(so they can maybe see the damage they have done). As well as those going through depression to show them there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel. This book is also good for those who need a different mindset to get out of a rut that want to make money and have no idea where they are going or how to do it. They may not become a millionaire like the author did but they may be able to get where they can live comfortably.

I RATE THIS 4 OUT OF 4 STARS

The Mindset
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Dragonsend
2019 Reading Goal: 12
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 525
Currently Reading: The Date Farm
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dragonsend.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Dragonsend »

Very good review, you convinced me, I will be putting this on my to read list. Thank you!
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 :angelic-grayflying:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”