Review by zeeprince -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
zeeprince
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requiem
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zeeprince.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Review by zeeprince -- Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by zeeprince » 21 Jun 2019, 10:54

[Following is a volunteer review of "Burn Zones" by Jorge P. Newbery.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book focuses on the life of a young boy ,his ambition to succeed at an early age and be different from kids his own age makes the story stand out amongst others ,the author stood out with this masterpiece.

About the story
Starting from his first job as a paper boy to selling ice cream and working as a busboy ,all those jobs are pretty not easy especially for kids his age ,some might even find it unbelievable but me being from Africa certainly knows it is possible as I have seen similar circumstances on many occasions.
After reading about the author Jorge p. Newbery I found out he used similar event which occurred to him early in his life in as an inspiration in writing this book,him telling us about his life experiences makes the book more real and am even tempted to buy the book and keep it for when I get married and have children so as to prepare them for any burn zones they might face in the future. Just like he said we should learn to face our burn zones head on.
Am giving it a five star rating would have giving more if it was possible. 4 out of 4

Burn Zones
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”