Review by jimthorne2 -- The Employee Millionaire

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jimthorne2
Favorite Book: Christians in the Age of Outrage
Currently Reading: 30th Century: Escape (First Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimthorne2.html
Latest Review: California: On the Edge of American History by Ronald Genini
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Review by jimthorne2 -- The Employee Millionaire

Post by jimthorne2 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Employee Millionaire" by H. J. Chammas.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In his book The Employee Millionaire, H. J. Chammas simplifies a challenge for readers by providing a step-by-step plan to achieve a goal which many readers would like to reach. The subtopic is “How to Use Your Day Job to Become a Millionaire with Rental Properties”. Clear action instructions that motivate the reader show that Chammas is an excellent teacher. He illustrates his information with personal history and anecdotes.

The book comprises four parts and eighteen chapters organized in a way that encourages the reader to think and act in concert with reading. The first chapter asks an important question: “What is your Big Why?”. The author asks the reader to do assignments to get the most out of the book. Each part asks a significant question to motivate the reader. In Part 1 Where Am I Now? Chapter 2 the author goes into personal finances. In Part 2 Why Am I Here? Chapter 3 he goes into keeping a financial report and the danger of limiting beliefs. The author follows that up in Part 3 Where Do I Want to Be? By addressing in Chapters Four and Five financial objectives, financial freedom and real estate as the best investment to achieve success. Part 4 How Do I Get There? is the longest section of the book consisting of Chapters 6 to 17 where the writer describes what he calls “My Rental property investment Blueprint”. This part explains everything a person wants to know about rental property. Using personal history, anecdotes, formulas, and charts, the writer leads the reader to satisfying answers. Every chapter ends with recommended Action Steps which are very motivational.

The author is personal and engaging. He tells the story of his progress to financial well-being in a way that readers can understand. There is clarity of expression with elaboration rather than redundancy. The narrative follows a chronological timeline. The style is persuasive. The book is like a personal journal and might serve as a model for the reader. The writer treats the whole subject of financial wellness comprehensively.

I like the overall style of this book and the motivational style the author uses. A spot check of the text shows that the book is well edited. I couldn’t find anything about the book I disliked.

I give the book 4 out of 4 stars because the book was very educational, and I learned a lot of things about finances and real estate I didn’t know. Any adult interested in these subjects will find a wealth of information and motivation. The book will especially appeal to people who work for a living and feel stuck in their jobs.

The Employee Millionaire
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like jimthorne2's review? Post a comment saying so!
Jim Thorne

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”