Official Review: WINDFALL Tax Savings APPROVED for Small-...

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any non-fiction books such as autobiographies or political commentary books.
Forum rules
You must limit each topic thread in this section to only one book or only one series. Make the title of the topic the name of the book, and if possible also include the author's name. If you want to allow spoilers, you must include the word spoilers in the title of the topic, otherwise spoilers are prohibited.
prospero360
2018 Reading Goal: 25
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 144
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prospero360.html
Latest Review: One consciousness Simulation of consciousness instruction manual by Anthony.W.White

Official Review: WINDFALL Tax Savings APPROVED for Small-...

Post by prospero360 » 20 Apr 2019, 07:46

[Following is an official OnlineBookClub.org review of "WINDFALL Tax Savings APPROVED for Small-Business Owners" by Dr. Ronald Mueller, MBA, Ph.D..]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

It has been said that "nothing in this world is certain apart from death and taxes." Complicated tax laws and high tax rates have been known to negatively affect businesses, especially small and home-based businesses. Therefore, there is a high demand for tax experts today. In Windfall Tax Savings Approved for Small Business Owners: Home Business Tax Savings, Made Easy, Dr. Ronald R. Mueller, MBA, Ph.D. helps small business owners to translate tax codes and offers legal strategies that will help to reduce the tax paid by these business owners.

The first thing that comes to most minds when tax reduction for small businesses is mentioned revolves around using offshore corporations, looking for loopholes in the tax codes, or other illegal activities. However, the author adopts a different approach here: a legal approach. He maintains that "small and home-based business owners are the most tax-advantaged of all categories of taxpayers." But only those that know about and understand these tax codes can take advantage of them. The first thing the reader will like about this book is the author's confidence in the information he's offering. The author's assurance of slashing your taxes by $3500 at least or your money back was the first indicator of this confidence that was maintained throughout the book. The fact that this is the only book on tax reduction for businesses approved by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) will also boost the reader's confidence in Dr. Mueller's methods.

Even though there is a demand for methods of tax reduction, it can get really boring listening to, reading, and learning about tax codes. However, this wasn't a problem in this book. The author's use of a simple language, relatable life examples, illustrations, and humor ensures that readers will find this book very interesting. Dr. Mueller's background as a journalist and not a certified public accountant or tax expert probably contributed to the absence of technical jargons that wouldn't have been friendly to readers.

Furthermore, the author gives an in-depth discussion of all methods discussed throughout the book, including potential questions readers may have about certain methods and answers to those questions. An important part of the book was where the author discussed documentation, which has proven to be a problem for most home-based businesses as it is time-consuming. Dr. Mueller gives us quicker and more comprehensive ways of documentation, and he shows us how important documentation can be in the tax deduction process. A few other parts I enjoyed reading talked about employing your children and spouse and how it affects tax deduction. There were also interesting discussions on how business trips and health care expenses can become tax deductible.

The book is very well edited. I found only one minor error throughout the book, and this ensured that the book flowed very well without distractions. The book was also well organized, consisting of short chapters. A bold print was used to make an emphasis on important words and sentences.

Overall, I'm very impressed by this book. I learned quite a lot that, ordinarily, I probably wouldn't have the interest or patience to learn. This book really struck me like a genuine attempt to help small business owners. The author continuously urged readers to consult tax experts to confirm the contents of the book and even offered to hook readers up with his own tax expert. The book also contains worksheets where some of the author's lessons can be practiced, especially the ones that involve calculating percentages. I rate this book a solid 4 out of 4 stars. This was a very decision to make, as there was nothing I disliked about reading the book. I would recommend this book to all owners of small and home-based businesses. People that are considering venturing into owning home-based businesses can also read the book.

WINDFALL Tax Savings APPROVED for Small-Business Owners
View: on Bookshelves

Like prospero360's review? Post a comment saying so!

CharlizeGwapa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charlizegwapa.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by CharlizeGwapa » 22 Apr 2019, 00:30

This is much helpful for me since my dad owns a small business and taxes are really a burden. Thanks for sharing this, I would really enjoy to have the book.

DogoMulla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dogomulla.html
Latest Review: The Sins of a Master Race by Matthew Tysz

Post by DogoMulla » 22 Apr 2019, 02:57

Nowadays, there are books on everything. This is actually the first one I've heard on tax. Yet, you insist it's well-done so am guessing it ought to be a good read. Thank you for the review.

kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
2019 Reading Goal: 95
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 36
2018 Reading Goal: 115
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 94
2017 Reading Goal: 100
2017 Reading Goal Completion: 94
Currently Reading: Scorched
Bookshelf Size: 271
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Descent of the Phoenix by Morgan Paul Cooper

Post by kandscreeley » 22 Apr 2019, 07:57

I don't have a small business, but there are tax issues that I have questions about regarding online payments. I've wondered what is and isn't deductible for certain payments. This might be just the book to find that out. Thanks so much for the information.
“There is no friend as loyal as a book.”
― Ernest Hemingway

kdstrack
2019 Reading Goal: 100
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 48
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 106
Currently Reading: Immortals' Requeim
Bookshelf Size: 231
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: Yesterday's Gone by Diane Bardeen

Post by kdstrack » 23 Apr 2019, 21:30

Being the only book on tax reduction for businesses approved by the IRS is quite a badge of honor. The author gives practical and concrete advice. This book has a great deal of useful information. Thanks for the recommendation!

Return to “Non-Fiction Books”