Review by kwame1977 -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kwame1977
Currently Reading: The Vatican Protocol
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kwame1977.html
Latest Review: Learn to Play Guitar by Gareth Evans

Review by kwame1977 -- Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet

Post by kwame1977 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Happy Healing" by Dominique Bourlet.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Happy Healing is a non-fiction book written by Dominique Bourlet and published in 2019. The book aims at helping the individual to practice self-healing through the use of innovative techniques to reduce pain. Use of happy healing methods do not require the assistance of a doctor or a psychiatric. It involves eight magical steps to relieve physical pain and discomfort. These techniques are new ways to communicate with our bodies and their emotional intelligence. The author has successfully asserted that the solution for pain relief depends mostly on emotion management than on touch and pressure.

Happy healing starts with an evaluation of the body in two phases. That is, phase A and B. It then organizes the transformation of the feelings in the body in two cycles. In phase A, a body scan will be performed to examine which part of the body is in pain and with what intensity. In phase B, the part of the body in pain is given a name. The negative feelings for the body will be identified. During this emotional transformation, positive emotions corresponding to a succession of positive visualizations will flush out the negative feelings and build up the positive feelings. Physical pain and discomfort will be released along the way, while the healing process gains momentum.

I will rate Happy Healing by Dominique Bourlet 4 out of 4 stars. The book deserves a distinction because it is well written. There are no spelling or grammatical errors. The vocabulary and expressions used are within the comprehension of an average reader. The use of a dictionary is not necessary. Aside from these, it is well edited as there are no visible typographical errors.

Reasonable font sizes have been used that enable readers to read without the hassle of straining their eyes. A clear table of contents has been provided to guide readers. The book is further split into chapters. Each chapter contains a distinct title that has been highlighted in black colour. The author has highlighted some words and sentences for emphasis. There are several website links where readers can obtain additional information.

The author has included lots of case studies and health issues with most of his points. He has successfully combined many years of extensive research together with his experience in writing this book. Buddhists will find this book very beneficial. Christians may not like this book as some healing practices conflict with their beliefs.

However, I realized that some healing processes are complicated. I suggest the author uses diagrams and videos in his explanation.

This piece of work done by the author is amazing. It will be unfair if I penalize the book. I hope the recommendation above will be considered. I hope to read more books from the author.

Happy Healing
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like kwame1977's review? Post a comment saying so!
Ashiyya Tariq
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 235
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashiyya-tariq.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller
Reading Device: PDF

Post by Ashiyya Tariq »

I think it's a good book to reduce your over reliance on doctors and psychiatrists. You can observe and eliminate your internal pains by reading this piece. Thanks for this wonderful review.
Make your ideals high enough to inspire you and low enough to encourage you.

📕📖📰📓📕

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”