Review by Beatus -- The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Beatus
Currently Reading: Homicide
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beatus.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Review by Beatus -- The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Beatus » 15 Apr 2019, 07:10

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unbound Soul" by Richard L. Haight.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight is one of those books that you stop reading and think for a little bit before continuing again. I never imagined that I will be so much interested in my own life and scrutinize my feelings and thoughts this much.

This is a book about a personal experience. An experience that fuels a purpose to enlighten humanity while enlightening oneself. There has never been a time in my life that I looked at my person this hard and this close. I found the book very relatable. It's like I was reading about myself through the author's eyes.

Mr. Haight compiled not only a personal journey, but a lesson plan. A plan to discover oneself. A plan to unveil the true you. The person you are meant to be physically, mentally, and spiritually. I've always wondered why I think or feel the way I feel. My thoughts sometimes seem to take a personality that I can’t control. I thank the author for providing insight and direction.

If at all you can remember a phenomenon in your life that no one else will believe to be true but you. A feeling, a dream, an act that seems perfectly in sync, but just unbelievable in any other way. It's this that the book is based on. Something that you know to be true and right regardless what anyone else thinks or says.

I rate this book The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight 4 out of 4 stars. This is because the book is professionally edited, masterfully planned, and purposefully narrated. I believe this book is for humanity. Whether you like it or not, you need it. Just be as attentive and open-minded as possible. Personally, I have fallen in love with this book. It is everything one can ever need and more.

The Unbound Soul
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Beatus's review? Post a comment saying so!

Lunastella
2019 Reading Goal: 100
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 9
2018 Reading Goal: 100
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 12
Currently Reading: Cold Waters
Bookshelf Size: 1042
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lunastella.html
Latest Review: Four Funny Potatoes! by Len Foley

Post by Lunastella » 21 Apr 2019, 06:44

I reviewed this book too, and I agree you have to go into it with an open mind and take time to go through it and process it. I'm glad it was so enlightening for you.
Thanks for your very insightful review!

Nerea
2019 Reading Goal: 15
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 66
2018 Reading Goal: 10
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 80
Currently Reading: The Fox
Bookshelf Size: 187
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerea.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nerea » 21 Apr 2019, 22:50

A book that would encourage you to meditate on the thoughts shared in it. I like your reasons for rating the book at 4 stars. Unfortunately, I don't fancy reading books of this kind. Solid review.
"Regular reading improves your grammar."

Prisallen
2019 Reading Goal: 104
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 27
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Three Graves by Zack Kaplan

Post by Prisallen » 01 May 2019, 08:19

This sounds like a fascinating book that I will have to read. Thanks for a captivating review!

Shrabastee
2019 Reading Goal: 30
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 76
2018 Reading Goal: 20
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 185
2017 Reading Goal: 0
Favorite Book: The Warramunga's War
Currently Reading: The Ordinary Doll
Bookshelf Size: 408
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shrabastee.html
Latest Review: Demon Heart by David Crane

Post by Shrabastee » 03 May 2019, 22:12

Wow..I was a bit skeptical about taking this one up,but this seems a book of self discovery! Thanks for the enlightening review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”