Review by Elia2006 -- The Unbound Soul

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Elia2006
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elia2006.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Review by Elia2006 -- The Unbound Soul

Post by Elia2006 » 07 Apr 2019, 11:14

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unbound Soul" by Richard L. Haight.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

“The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment” by Richard L. Haight is an educational book. It talks about the life story of the author. How he started his martial training and what he experienced to formulate his teaching skills. The author explained how he discovered the Isness, the ways and practical methods he practiced to reach ease unfoldment. He described the meditation process to his students and the way he merged two methods to come up with a new technique. The book elaborated the necessity to take care of your bodies, physically trained is a good way. Moreover, in the same manner, we should take care of our minds. It is essential to complete and perfect unfoldment.

I liked the way the author dealt with his life development. He treated every situation in a wisdom way. He knew his capabilities. His life is an example for those who experience hard times. He never gave up and kept on improving his skills and personality. I liked the meditation techniques described in the book; I tried to practice them myself. I learnt some more deep terminologies as example; what is the difference between soul and spirit, they were for me the same before reading this book.

“The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment” by Richard L. Haight was professionally edited; the language used was perfectly utilized to describe such subject. Describing practical techniques in a book is not an easy task. It should be carefully explained in clear steps and directions.

I recommend “The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment” by Richard L. Haight to mediation seeking audiences and for those looking for spiritual treatments techniques. This book will be a perfect choice for them. In addition, it is recommended for those who are looking to find peace and love in their selves and in others since the book shows how unfoldment can get you in a state where you can look to any situation in a peaceful loving perspective.

I gave “The Unbound Soul: A Visionary Guide to Spiritual Transformation and Enlightenment” by Richard L Haight rating 4 out of 4 stars. . I was impressed with the author character, his determination, patience, perseverance and strong willingness. By reading the book, I was introduced to new ways of thinking; perceive ideas and unfoldment techniques, practicing them can bring peace and calmness to our life.

The Unbound Soul
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Elia2006's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”