Review by Momiji1987 -- Winning the War on Cancer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Momiji1987
2019 Reading Goal: 300
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 3
2018 Reading Goal: 12
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 191
Favorite Author: Jordan David
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 334
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-momiji1987.html
Latest Review: Who and What Is God? by Brian H.Butler
fav_author_id: 64963

Review by Momiji1987 -- Winning the War on Cancer

Post by Momiji1987 » 11 Mar 2019, 00:30

[Following is a volunteer review of "Winning the War on Cancer" by Sylvie Beljanski.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski is a book dedicated to curing cancer through integrative and holistic means. Sylvie Beljanski is the daughter of the late Mirko Beljanski, a scientist and researcher who discovered the link between environmental toxins and cancerous DNA mutations. As a child, Sylvie observed her father curing patients with treatment-resistant cancers of the prostate and uterus and later discovered his work had helped cure people with AIDS during the epidemic. This book tells her story and delves into exactly what causes cancer and Beljanski’s methods of treating it. She also relates her own discoveries and challenges in preserving her father’s legacy and bringing Beljanski’s herbal concoctions back into production.

This book is remarkable for many reasons and one of the most valuable books that I have read in terms of information. I was especially amazed at the results of the scientific research. Beljanski’s methods repeatedly proved effective at eliminating virtually all types of cancer and immunity disorders. I was equally intrigued by the compounds that were found to restore the body back to normal after undergoing damaging traditional therapies.

This book also exposes the corruption in government against any form of natural cure that could potentially replace dangerous pharmaceuticals. I was sickened at the way the French government accosted this doctor and confiscated his medicines, supplies, and research under phony claims that it was “harmful” and his actions illegal. Sylvie gives strong evidence in favor of the government being complicit in her dad’s untimely death. Reading this book will make you extremely angry at the established system of allowing companies to pollute us with cancerous chemicals only to then force us to submit to a litany of toxic treatments for disease that often do more harm than good. This unethical practice is leading many to undergo surgical mutilation, unnecessary complications, and death.

Unfortunately, this corruption is not limited to France. Governments worldwide are rapidly adopting this same standard. I read this book because my mother has cancer and I want to learn as much as possible about alternative, non-toxic means to regaining health. I was not disappointed. Sylvie writes her book like a story, so even though she provides ample amounts of interesting data and actual research to support her claims, the book is never boring. I especially liked that she included black and white photos of the people she writes about. I also found the editing excellent overall. There were a few mistakes scattered throughout, but they were very difficult to catch unless you were looking. One thing that could be better is the footnotes. When I clicked the link to go read a footnote, I couldn’t find a link to return to the last page I was reading. I had to resort to flipping through pages just to get back to where I was. This is a flaw that should be corrected in the digital version because it makes reading the book difficult if you also want to read the footnotes.

By the time I completed this book, I felt like I not only understood what causes cancer but why Beljanski’s compounds work. The research is all there and so are the recommended protocols for each individual cancer! When I saw that information, I was so excited. This information could potentially save you or a loved one’s life, and the author provides it to you as a bonus in this book.

Overall, Winning the War on Cancer should be required reading for anyone who is suffering with this disease or their loved ones. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars.

Winning the War on Cancer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Momiji1987's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”