Review by hala-elnagy -- The Unbound Soul

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
hala-elnagy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hala-elnagy.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Review by hala-elnagy -- The Unbound Soul

Post by hala-elnagy » 08 Mar 2019, 16:34

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unbound Soul" by Richard L. Haight.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight is a memoir that talks about a young boy who devotes his life to spiritual wakening. While he grows, this promise leads him around the world, collecting the ancient knowledge, grasping military, meditation and healing skills. His memoirs contain numerous spiritual experiences. The book is an instructional book of the writer's "Observing Meditation" and "Self Dance" Skills.

Then, the reader moves to the second part of the book. It is more difficult and needs to be slowly read at spaced breaks to hold some concepts presented about the spirituality. The author himself mentioned, “The reader may experience complications when reading this book as the light of awareness begins to shine through those identifications that do not want to be realized”. However, it contains various valuable exercises and viewpoints. Also, the book talks about reflections of our lives and our needs of food, housing, water, unqualified love, and inspired purpose.

The style and language of writing were clear, interesting and understandable without pretense or haughtiness. In addition, the book is well-ordered and well-edited. The book addresses those who are ready to obtain new visions about the spiritual world and search for the unbound liberty. I totally agree with the author that the world is moving faster and many people are looking for answers. Really, we are starving and thirsting for spirituality.

Through reading the book, I felt spiritual pressure and a physical withdrawal to something. These feelings are considered spiritual, godly, or angelic feelings that force us to take the needed actions. This may be the next stage to a journey of spiritual knowledge. The book contains numerous profound and influential statements. For example, when you blamed others, it is wise to recall, “What occurs is a reflection of the energy that I am expecting”. Also, the author's remark that we mainly adore with our attention. He asked, “To what extent our attention is focused to the self”.

Actually, it is a wonderful book. It is filled with various excessive thoughts and advices. It opened a small door to a vast space inward me. I think that it has the ability to change the life and achieve the self-realization for those who read it. I feel linked with the author's story. Really, it is an astonishing memoir with an influential message. Hence, I would certainly recommend reading this wonderful book and rate it with 4 out of 4 stars rating.

The Unbound Soul
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like hala-elnagy's review? Post a comment saying so!

reneelu1998
2019 Reading Goal: 50
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 94
Favorite Book: Little Women
Currently Reading: The Forgotten Queen
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reneelu1998.html
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by reneelu1998 » 31 Mar 2019, 01:59

I love this review. Thank you!!
Latest Review: Yesterday by Samyann