Review by Hippieheart -- The Unbound Soul

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Hippieheart
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hippieheart.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Review by Hippieheart -- The Unbound Soul

Post by Hippieheart » 06 Mar 2019, 16:13

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Unbound Soul" by Richard L. Haight.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Unbound Soul is a thrilling piece of literature. Richard L. Haight included tremendous detail when recalling each of his childhood memories. At first, it just seemed that Haight was telling stories of his personal experience. He spoke of the intense energy and callings he experienced, but I wasn't sure where he was going with it. However, I soon realized that we as readers need to feel as if we had lived through the same experiences he did if we were to understand the message and feel the connection. Haight simply led through example. I enjoyed the fact that he didn't say to do this or that. To commit to strict practices and belief. He simply told the stories of his life, his experiences, and how they affected him and led him to himself. He looks back on a lot of these memories and mentions lessons he has learned in retrospect and talks about how certain things were so much more important than he thought they were. Haight's writing portrays him as a guiding light. As if he were an angel himself. His guide finds freedom and peace in places where that is hard to find. Familiarize yourself with the star-seed movement, Haight has touched on lessons and journeys still unknown to him. It is a beautifully written book and certainly deserves 4 out of 4 stars.

The Unbound Soul
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes | on Smashwords

Like Hippieheart's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”