Favorite Character?

Use this forum to discuss the July 2021 Book of the month, " Worldlines: A Many Worlds Novel" (Many Worlds, #1)" by Adam Guest
Elena Nechita
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elena-nechita.html
Latest Review: Zara Hanson & The Mystery of the Painted Symbol by J.L. Haynes

Re: Favorite Character?

Post by Elena Nechita »

Michelle of the redline was my absolute favorite. Maybe I'm biased towards strong, ambitious female characters, but she was also fun and easy to like.
Medhansh Bhardwaj
Currently Reading: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medhansh-bhardwaj.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White’s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White

Post by Medhansh Bhardwaj »

Michele of the blue line was my favorite character. As far as female characters go, I like them to be light-hearted and fun, not dull and serious. And Michele does that job perfectly! Her character went really well with Gary.
Akintola Ola
Favorite Book: Mere Christianity
Currently Reading: Chosen But Free
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akintola-ola.html
Latest Review: Pastoring is Not What You Think by Elijah Oladimeji

Post by Akintola Ola »

It is easily Sinead for me. I particularly love that she is nerdy and kind. She reminds me a special friend of mine.
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elisa-joy-ocasla.html
Latest Review: Speech! by Simon Prentis

Post by Elisa Joy Ocasla »

Sinead's persona was the most idealistic and influential of the bunch, in my opinion. Her mental strength and compassion for those around her were palpable. I also commend her for her preconceived notions about the theory of the human mind; an excellent portrayal and a great friend, indeed. Furthermore, of course, I like the protagonists personalyity, especially the blue one.
Jack Watson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jack-watson.html
Latest Review: Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat by R.F. Kristi

Post by Jack Watson »

My favorite character is Gary. The author develops Gary in multiple wordlines that are interconnected. I feel like Gary reflects the theory of multiple worldlines better than any other character. There are multiple versions of him that reflect influences from different lines.
jomana_3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 77
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jomana-3.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by jomana_3 »

ROSEYANN wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 15:16 The characters were all integral to fledging out the various world lines. I liked Michelle in the Redline. I thought she was ambitious, hardworking, and fun. I also appreciated Gary in the blueline as well. I admired the fact that he tried to clear his name.
Yeah, I thought so, too. I liked Gary in the blueline the most.
jomana_3
Currently Reading:

Post by jomana_3 »

britcott30 wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 16:08 I like his best friend, Sinead. This character feels stronger than Garry. And she is also very kind to everyone in this book.
Same! I liked her more in the blue line when she was Gary's best friend than when she was his girlfriend.
jomana_3
Currently Reading:

Post by jomana_3 »

Buk Nerd wrote: 05 Jul 2021, 12:17 Undoubtedly, Michelle in the Redline. I'm partial to strong, fun female characters. Michelle fits the bill quite nicely.
I like this type of female character too. I liked Michelle from the Blueline when she was Gary's girlfriend the most.
jomana_3
Currently Reading:

Post by jomana_3 »

AbhyarnaAman wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 22:58 All the characters in the book were fun reading about. I especially liked Sinead's mother who due to her loss of memory could witness the crime committed by Gary of another world. It made me thinking of various 'what ifs'.
This is a very interesting point of view. I, too, found Sinead's mother part compelling.
jomana_3
Currently Reading:

Post by jomana_3 »

yomide wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 10:31 Favourite character goes to Gary from blue line (although he is exactly the same to Gary of green line). He is bright and brilliant, totally lovable. Actually, i like Sinead too (although not aams much as Gary), i just think she is cute.
I completely agree with that. It was unfortunate what happened to Gary in the Blueline, and I sympathized with him.
jomana_3
Currently Reading:

Post by jomana_3 »

Amy Luman wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 19:16 My favorite character is Sinead. She is involved with both plots. In both scenarios she is well informed about the Many Worlds theory. It’s just difficult for her to see because of the other circumstances involved.
Sinead annoyed me sometimes in the Redline; however, I understood what she was going through. I liked her more in the Blueline, though.
jomana_3
Currently Reading:

Post by jomana_3 »

scaryeyes_25 wrote: 08 Jul 2021, 02:41 I think I will go with Sinead. Her character seems to be the most consistent in all worldlines. Loving, loyal, nerdy, and fun.
I liked her a lot too, especially in the Blueline.
Valerie Garske
Currently Reading: the girl who know Davanci
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-garske.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Valerie Garske »

Definitely the cat. I loved that she was more than a cat. I wish she had a bigger part in the book. Perhaps she will have a starring role in the next book. Adding animals to the characters gave it a special quality. It made it fun. I always wonder what my cat is thinking.
Mari Inez
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mari-inez.html
Latest Review: Break by Wes Grant

Post by Mari Inez »

I think Sinead was the best character, she was my favorite throughout all the worldlines. Gary was alright in some but they are the same person just with different lived experiences. Even though Gary was okay in the red and blue lines, it says a lot that he wasn't all that great in the black line.
Latest Review: Break by Wes Grant
Rizki Pradana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rizki-pradana.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Rizki Pradana »

I like Sinead from the blue line because she was kind to everyone and she was the one that convince Gary to meet Marcus. This kind of thing made her strong character in it.

Return to “Discuss "Worldlines" by Adam Guest”