Overall rating and opinion of "Worldlines" by Adam Guest

Use this forum to discuss the July 2021 Book of the month, " Worldlines: A Many Worlds Novel" (Many Worlds, #1)" by Adam Guest
Hunter Tester
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Silent Patient
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 155
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hunter-tester.html
Latest Review: Whale of Wonder by Marie-Paule Mahoney

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Worldlines" by Adam Guest

Post by Hunter Tester »

Mtibza eM wrote: 01 Jul 2021, 12:42 I rated the book three of out of 4 stars because as much as I liked its concept, I found glaring errors. I didn't like the fact that it didn't wrap up the entire story properly. But other than that the characters we were we developed and had thier own, unique different personalities. I recommend it to people who love reading about multiverse.
I also saw there’s a sequel too, so it’ll be interesting to see where the author goes from here. Maybe that’s why he didn’t properly bring everything to a close.
Anjali Patil
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anjali-patil.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Anjali Patil »

I will rate this book four out of four stars. I loved the illusion that the author created while developing the story. And it was also a very enjoyable book. I also loved the fact, how the thrilling concept of the book made me get goosebumps.
Kuilawrence083
Favorite Book: The Raven's Trail (Book 1)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kuilawrence083.html
Latest Review: The Trials of Uwe, Parts I, II and III by Steven L Masia

Post by Kuilawrence083 »

It is 4 out 4 stars for me. I greatly enjoyed reading it, it is mind blowing and the author nailed it by explaining the concept of multiverse in a way anyone is capable of gripping. I disliked nothing about the book, and frankly, I'm looking forward in reading more of his work. Well done Adam Guest!
yomide
Currently Reading: We are voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yomide.html
Latest Review: The Scarlet Queen: by Mitch Reinhardt

Post by yomide »

I really find everything about the book intresting. The plot, character develpment, scenerio discription, everything. It's a book for all lovers of fiction.
There is no point in trying to please a person who doesn't apreciate me. Besides, why do I have to try and please anyone in the first place?
the_ashfeathers
Favorite Author: Cassandra Clare
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-ashfeathers.html
Latest Review: First Lessons by Lina J. Potter
fav_author_id: 2912

Post by the_ashfeathers »

I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. The plot had everything one could want, I want to say "the twists and turns kept me on the edge" but there was a rule saying not to write that because it's generic, hehe. But it indeed did, portraying multiverses as colored lines blew me away. Though, the start of the book was boring as it seemed to continue forever with no story beginning in sight. The science-y stuff is also put forward delicately, so a person without having a background could understand it. The book had just the right mix of crime and science fiction, I loved it!
"Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck." ~ Will Herondale (Cassandra Clare)
ALRE SYD
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alre-syd.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by ALRE SYD »

I loved the book and I rated it 3 out of 4 stars. I loved the possibilities the author created, for example, The Green line, how science is slowly catching up with religion. I felt pity for the Gary in The Black line. I loved the writing style because it provided a great deal of clarity. Had I not noted the different Lines, it would have been tiresome for me to understand the plot and story. I recommend it to each one of us who questions their dreams and the incidents that sometimes take place. This book might you understand and appreciate the different messages.
TheMazeRunner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-themazerunner.html
Latest Review: Lady of the Play by Deena Lindstedt

Post by TheMazeRunner »

This is definitely one of the best books I have read. The author's stunning writing and explanations are unique and original. You will never find a story like this one in the other books. I will recommend this book to my friends who enjoy fiction and science.
Wayne Njoroge
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Dark Web Murders
Currently Reading: Bloody Redemption
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wayne-njoroge.html
Latest Review: Because He Loved Us by Sharon Williams

Post by Wayne Njoroge »

This is a four star novel in my opinion. I really liked the plot of the story. It is complex and intriguing. Despite the redundancies within the book, I am looking forward to reading it's second volume.
Fola Moni
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fola-moni.html
Latest Review: Moonlight Serenade by Terry Mark

Post by Fola Moni »

I rated the book 4 out of 4 stars because I loved the concept of multiple universes. The plot was very compelling, and the characters were easy to identify with.

It did lag a bit in some chapters, and there were many repetitions of events, but overall, I found it very intriguing.
yomide
Currently Reading: We are voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-yomide.html
Latest Review: The Scarlet Queen: by Mitch Reinhardt

Post by yomide »

The book could almost pass as a non fiction as the many worlds theory itself is no fiction. But it is a science fiction as Adam made it so practicable I could almost feel like I live in that kind of world. But what if we do? Anyways, World lines is generally a great book, one of the best I have read.
There is no point in trying to please a person who doesn't apreciate me. Besides, why do I have to try and please anyone in the first place?
Troy Barnes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-troy-barnes.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Troy Barnes »

An interesting story about parallel universes and parallel beings, this was quite the read. I quite enjoyed the diverse storylines and it was very nice to dive in the different perspectives of the versions of each character.
Jessica Dickens
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-dickens.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Jessica Dickens »

I have rated this book two out of four stars, as I felt there was a lot more room for creativity within each worldlines rather than having multiple worldlines that repeats facts and conversations. However the storyline was mind-blowing and I found myself curious to know what happens next but I was little disappointed due to the abrupt ending of the story.
Hogwarts03
Currently Reading: Shatter Me
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hogwarts03.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Hogwarts03 »

I really liked the book and rated it 3 out of 4 stars because there were quite a few errors and I happened to find instances where women were somehow overly sexualized (in my opinion) which was a down point for me.
But I did love the concept of the multiverse and how the author incorporated into an everyday life story.
topdan30
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 125
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-topdan30.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
2024 Reading Goal: 798
2024 Goal Completion: 0%

Post by topdan30 »

I rated this book 4 out of 4. The book talked about the wilderness of doctrine that the author finds himself. I enjoyed the author writing style and how he presented his point.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
dcruzsammy
Currently Reading: Wilderness Cry
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dcruzsammy.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by dcruzsammy »

This is a good story as a whole. I thought the author did a great job going over the whole multiverse theory, although it might get confusing at some point. There are errors but I guess the story is interesting enough for me to ignore it and enjoy the book.

Return to “Discuss "Worldlines" by Adam Guest”