Overall rating and opinion of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C
Faruqinspired
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faruqinspired.html
Latest Review: Final Act by Van Fleisher

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Faruqinspired »

By Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C, "Surviving the Business of Healthcare: Knowledge is Power" Barbara Galutia Regis provides an outstanding and enlightening analysis of the healthcare sector from both ends of the knowledge spectrum. a business expert and a sufferer receiving treatment for cancer. The book is nicely edited, eloquent, and has clear messages. I give it a score of four out of four stars.
Agbata Trust
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agbata-trust.html
Latest Review: The Blandford Fly by D.N. Moore

Post by Agbata Trust »

I rated this book 4 out of 4 stars is was an excellent read. One filled with life challenging experience and ways to better one health. I recommend this book to every reader. Because good health is good life.
Mimi JJ1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mimi-jj1.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mimi JJ1 »

This is an interesting review of this book
Your choice of words is great
I love you stated everything explicitly
Mimi JJ1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mimi-jj1.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Mimi JJ1 »

I rate it well
Charles lib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-charles-lib.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Charles lib »

The book gets a glowing rating of 4/4 from me for various reasons. First - it is concise yet informative. Second - it has equipped me to make better choices because honestly, health is wealth. Lastly - I relate to the author and I felt that she was authentic and empathetic. I could relate to her, and this made it very easy for me to read through the entire book. The author recognizes that while healthcare is a business, the "clients" must be served with care and dignity.
Stephanie Stones
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonchika.html
Latest Review: Unicorns Know Magic by Charles Adkins

Post by Stephanie Stones »

The book is very educative and contains incredible parts of the medical field, health care industry and family profession. This is an interesting book to read.
Mellino Itz
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mellino-itz.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Mellino Itz »

This was a straight forward book that gives the account of the current healthcare system coming from the authors view as a medical practitioner and also as a patient. This book was well written, there was nothing I disliked about this book. I will rate this book 5 out of 5 tarts. I recommend this both to everyone who cares so much about their health and the healthcare system.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I gave this book five stars.The presentation of the book is exquisite, perfectly fusing many facets of information. The author develops relatability by recounting personal experiences with cancer and giving background information before delving into the commercial aspect of the healthcare system.
Ngozi mouau
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ngozi-mouau.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Ngozi mouau »

I gave this book five stars.The presentation of the book is exquisite, perfectly fusing many facets of information. The author develops relatability by recounting personal experiences with cancer and giving background information before delving into the commercial aspect of the healthcare system
Mercylib
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercylib.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Mercylib »

The book gets a glowing rating of 4/4 from me for various reasons. First - it is concise yet informative. Second - it has equipped me to make better choices because honestly, health is wealth. Lastly - I relate to the author and I felt that she was authentic and empathetic. I could relate to her, and this made it very easy for me to read through the entire book. The author recognizes that while healthcare is a business, the "clients" must be served with care and dignity.

Return to “Discuss "Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis M.S. PA-C”