Overall rating and opinion of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer

Use this forum to discuss the May 2021 Book of the month, "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute: Tools To Spark Your Dream And Ignite Your Follow-Through" by Jeff Meyer.
Manik Chaturmutha
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-manik-chaturmutha.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer

Post by Manik Chaturmutha »

The terrific thing about the book is the introduction of practical tips after each chapter. It is a concise and pragmatic summary of what the author wants to convey. I invested myself in the awareness exercise in chapter thirteen, as it is easy and effective. I really liked this book and gave it 4 out of 4 stars.
Prestige-best
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prestige-best.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Prestige-best »

I will rate this book 2-stars because of the numerous relations and errors. The book is very helpful in setting us on the right side of actualizing our dreams.
Moneybag
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moneybag.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Moneybag »

I have read and reviewed this book. This is an interesting motivations and inspiring book. I rated this book 2 out of 4 stars. I observed many errors and I felt to get more pages they were some kind of repetition. I must commend the author for the great job he has done to put this piece together.
Donald Trust
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-trust.html
Latest Review: Rosa by Barbara de la Cuesta

Post by Donald Trust »

Due to the errors and repetition, I will rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. However, I enjoyed the practical lessons the book has to offer.
Cherrie Rosaldo
Favorite Author: C. S. Lewis
Favorite Book: David's Sling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cherrie-rosaldo.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak
fav_author_id: 4569

Post by Cherrie Rosaldo »

I gave the book four out of four rating. I love the personal touch of the author in guiding the readers as they discover their dreams and how to execute them.
Olomofe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olomofe.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Olomofe »

What i like most about this book is how the author delivers his message. He sounds dramatic and this makes one his point in an interesting manner.

However, I don't like that the book does not give me more secular knowledge that I am sure would be helpful to wider audiences. But he strictly addresses issues about religious leaders
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

I recommend the book mostly to Christians and to pastors. personally as a Christian I found the book very uplifting and as an enjoyable read, but I would not say the same to those who are non-religious because it contains a lot of biblical verses to emphasize points. My overall rating for the book is 3 out of 4 stars.
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

Donald Trust wrote: 01 Jul 2022, 03:43 Due to the errors and repetition, I will rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. However, I enjoyed the practical lessons the book has to offer.
As much as I agree with you on the level of errors that prevents it to be given exceptions, but in terms of repetition I felt like the author used it to emphasize his main points.
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Megan Smith 4
Currently Reading: How to Live a Life of Hope
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-megan-smith-4.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Megan Smith 4 »

This book is a blessing because you can go back and read and apply lessons to help you grow as a leader and a dreamer who executes plans rather than sitting with a desk full of unfulfilled ideas that lead nowhere. I've read a lot of leadership books, but this is by far the most useful and practical one I've ever read. I would recommend this book to Christian readers. I give this book a rating of 4 out of 4 stars.
Doris Nzeket
Currently Reading: Man Mission
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-doris-nzeket.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Doris Nzeket »

I was thrilled when I read this book. I did not hesitate to give the author a 4 out of 4 stars. The exercise that comes after each topic was an excellent idea. I snapped out of my long-time dream after reading this book. I liked when the author said that a dream would remain a dream if it stay in your head. We should put it into action so it can become a reality. Great tip.
Jerry Anozie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jerry-anozie.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Jerry Anozie »

Well, the book was quite educating and challenging. I loved the exercises that come with each chapter, my dislike was the writing style which wasn't appealing to me. This book deserves a 3-star rating.
Valeria Rotaru
Currently Reading: Of Human Bondage
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valeria-rotaru.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Valeria Rotaru »

I read Jeff Meyer’s book in just two sittings – I devoured it! I was energized by the first section of the book, as I began to realize a dream that is currently coming true, and the next dreams in my future. God-given dreams that I had dismissed as too hard, me as inadequate, the barriers as insurmountable. But Jeff’s “Try This” sections really broke down my arguments and excited me at the same time – I can’t wait to see what God will do! The second half of the book has outlined practical steps I can take in the pursuit of these dreams, and the realities that I will most likely face.
Kendrixxavier18
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kendrixxavier18.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Kendrixxavier18 »

If I could give it 11 out of 10, I will do it. The book is well packed with knowledge people pay money to get. A great self-help book.
Hager Salem
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 327
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hager-salem.html
Latest Review: One Foot Out of the Box by Vanessa Kristovich

Post by Hager Salem »

It wasn't what i expected. I wished to find more encouragement, but it was too religious.
Marsha JJ
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: On the Precipice of the Labyrinth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 137
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marsha-jj.html
Latest Review: Tyler's Promised Gift by M. C. Abushar

Post by Marsha JJ »

I rated the book 3 out of 4 stars. I quite liked much of the advice in the book and thought it was a worthwhile read. I didn't appreciate that the book was so focused particularly at a specific religious group, and I thought that at times the spiritual advice conflicted with the self-help advice. However, I do recommend it and think it can be of value to readers.

Return to “Discuss " Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer”