Overall rating and opinion of "We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind" (Book 6 of 6) by Matthew Tysz

Discuss We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind.
Leyla Ann
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Favorite Book: Call Me by Your Name
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leyla-ann.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy
fav_author_id: 2379

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind" (Book 6 of 6) by Matthew Tysz

Post by Leyla Ann »

I rated this book 4 out of 4 stars. So far, this book was my favorite one in the series. I was so excited about the much-awaited meeting between Meldorath and Galen. I was also intrigued by Demi and Rowan's reaction to Galen's death. I didn't find the reaction emotional enough in Demi's case but it wasn't that bad either.
People who read are hiders. They hide who they are. People who hide don't always like who they are.
NISHAN MAGAR
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by NISHAN MAGAR »

rated this book 4 out of 4 stars. So far, this book was my favorite one in the series. I
i was so excited about the much-awaited meeting between Meldorath and Galen. I was also intrigued by Demi and Rowan's reaction to Galen's death. I didn't find the reaction emotional enough in Demi's case but it wasn't that bad either. But the story is good and love it from nepal
AlphariusRE
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alphariusre.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by AlphariusRE »

I actually started this series with this book, but the link that the author has provided in the beginning of the book was immensely helpful in getting me up to date with the narration. I loved the author's descriptions of Caromentis!

:techie-studyinggray:

Return to “Discuss We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind (Book 6 of 6)”