Official Review: Split Second by Michael Kuzilny

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kermath7
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Split Second by Michael Kuzilny

Post by kermath7 »

I read the book Split Second by Michael Kuzilny is an amazing author. He has a remarkable history in the law and he explains it so well everyone can have a split second for some who cannot control their split second can destroy their life. Micheal Kuzilny your book is amazing well done. From Sharon Kermath
kermath7

Post by kermath7 »

I read the book Split Second by Michael Kuzilny is an amazing author. He has a remarkable history in the law and he explains it so well everyone can have a split second for some who cannot control their split second can destroy their life. Micheal Kuzilny your book is amazing well done.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

I agree with Emy! When you mentioned Law & Order, I was hooked. His life sounds intriguing with going from police work to lawyer, two high-stress jobs. Another book I can't wait to read. Thanks for the outstanding recommendation.
Danielle luca

Post by Danielle luca »

This book has a captivating cover and enchanting storyline that appeals to me. Thanks for the insightful review.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”