Review by Awallace14 -- The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Awallace14
Favorite Book: Becoming the Dragon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-awallace14.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Review by Awallace14 -- The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci

Post by Awallace14 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci" by Belle Ami.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Are you looking for excitement, adventure, intrigue, perhaps romance? Enter into the world of art with bestselling suspense, thriller, and mystery author Belle Ami. The first book in her new series is based upon the Renaissance followed by the Medieval Dark Ages. Written historically accurate, it details a riveting experience of an unforgettable climax. The authors knowledge is amazingly useful and easy to understand. Keeping relevant admidst the present day, this elaborate presentation indicates specific times and places with overall quality.

The whole concept is belief in the spiritual hereafter alongside the rules of incarnation. Angela is 27 and Alex is 32. They are willing to risk it all to solve a 500 year mystery. Neither with a will of their own, part of a cycle of destiny written in the stars. After realizing that he had seen her before at a museum, Alex introduced himself to Angela at an Los Angeles bar. But oddly enough she does not remember meeting him. Alex is investigating the 1944 Leonardo Da Vinci painting that disappeared, and Angela is the key to the mystery.

Paintings speak to Angela, literally. She wakes up from a trance, with a strange creeping possession, sensing the past was once again. What if she ends up in this bizarre and paranormal dream state and can never come back? Angela has the sight, traveling backward and forward in time communicating with the dead. Both her and Alex are in danger because their distant lives are resurfacing, and they’re being followed. Spellbound out of this world, THE GIRL WHO KNEW DA VINCI: AN OUT OF TIME THRILLER (OUT OF TIME THRILLER SERIES BOOK 1) shows karma could not stop the past.

I RATE THIS BOOK 4 OUT OF 4 STARS! In my opinion, I would not change anything about this sensual chiller. I particularly advocate this novel with approval as being suitable for Mature Audiences Only. I had a lot of positive feedback once I finished reading this enjoyable first installment. I suggest this meaningful book for those who want a clear sensory message to compare against current available evidence. It is storytelling guaranteed to stand the test of time.

Immerse yourself in a lengthy vacation, where you will learn interesting true facts. The cliffhangers keeps you in suspense to explore even further. I would definitely recommend reading this wonderfully edited, informative, helpful, and organized work. I commend and complement the author, and propose completing all series of her books.

The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Awallace14's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”