Review by safah26121990 -- Demon Freaks

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
safah26121990
2019 Reading Goal: 30
2019 Reading Goal Completion: 10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-safah26121990.html
Latest Review: Advent Of Silver by Atilla K. Zengin

Review by safah26121990 -- Demon Freaks

Post by safah26121990 » 03 Dec 2018, 08:57

[Following is a volunteer review of "Demon Freaks" by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Demon Freaks by JRRR(Jim) Hardison, is a young adult horror comedy novel. It is the second novel written by J I'm Hardison the first book written by the author is “Fish Wielder”.

What happens when Brin and Ron (two identical twins that look nothing alike) and their bandmate meat are pushed into a series of events starting from almost being expelled, to almost being murdered, to a car chase and things just keep getting worse all in one night. While they have to study and make it for their SATS the following morning.

This book kept me on the edge of my seat and laughing out loud all the while thinking; THIS IS INSANE !! but in a good way, this book is full of twists and turns and demons and blood. When reading Demon Freaks by JRRR Jim Hardison the pages turn themselves the book is thrilling and amusing.

Demon Freaks by JRRR Hardison kept taking me by surprise, it was unputdownable. This book is ideal for anyone above the age of 13 but be sure to keep in mind there is a moderate amount of violence and gore. There is very little nudity and no sexual content. There is no alcohol and drugs. sometimes there is the use of words like sh*t and crap but nothing anymore severe.

I liked the fact that Demon Freaks by JRRR Hardison is a very quick action-packed read and it is ideal for getting you out of a reading slump. I also loved the fact that it includes some of the band's lyrics throughout the book giving you more character attachment. I did not like the fact that in the beginning, it felt like something I had read or seen on tv before but now I can say it was like nothing I have ever read before it was truly a unique read. I love the way there is never a boring moment never a still moment there is always something happening.

The editing was professional and the writing was very addicting. it was the kind of book that had you reading chapter after chapter it put you in a situation where you keep telling yourself one more chapter again and again. The book is written from the author's point of view. We get to know the personalities of a lot of the characters. I think all sorts of people would like this book as Is it a very diverse genre.
I felt the story is more than just a story I mean there is some deeper meaning to the novel making it richer to read. it is well written and very detailed everything is well described making it an immersive read. I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. It was everything I needed for this cool weather. This book was indeed an incredible, hilarious read.

Demon Freaks
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes

Like safah26121990's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”