Review by trina215 -- Betrayal of Justice by Mark M. Bello

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
trina215
2018 Reading Goal: 30
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 13
Favorite Book: Betrayal of Justice
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-trina215.html
Latest Review: Betrayal in Blue by Mark M. Bello

Review by trina215 -- Betrayal of Justice by Mark M. Bello

Post by trina215 » 26 Oct 2018, 22:19

[Following is a volunteer review of "Betrayal of Justice" by Mark M. Bello.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

This book is about different views on religion and a young woman's fight to prove her innocence. This book shows that things are not always as they seem, and that people of all different backgrounds can come together. It also shows that even if people are taught one way, with an open mind anything is possible.

I will start by saying i liked this book very much. It gave a me a very similar view on how things are run in the present moment in the United States. The justice system can, and in fact, does make mistakes and is not perfect as many people seem to think. There are often too many times innocent people are wrongly accused on account of one wrong decision that they make. This book helps educate people that things are not always black and white. There is a middle ground.

People come from all different backgrounds here in the United States. Rather than focus on the beauty of it, the negative aspects are often pointed out. Instead of a black man getting acknowledged for saving a white child's life, he is accused of being in a gang. Muslims are accused of being terrorists, rather than being praised and acknowledged for making and selling beautiful clothing. This book shows the power of what good can happen in this world if prejudice, bigotry, and racism are all put aside.

When the world has a leader that is meant to be looked up to and keep our country safe, that is the illusion that is given. However, when we end up with someone that preaches it is ok to judge and be judgemental all due to race and religion, they are teaching the world it is ok to hate someone simply because of who they are as a human being. Everyone fails to remember, that, regardless where we come from, at the end of the day, every time someone in a different religion prays to their God, it still has the same meaning-God.

In conclusion,I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. The author is very open-minded and insightful to many different aspects. I feel his books can educate people and show them why it is good to have a voice on the topics in this book. He goes into great detail and makes you feel as though you are a part of the story.

Betrayal of Justice
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like trina215's review? Post a comment saying so!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”