Official Review: Ever Told by Benjamin Bremasi

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
joshfee77
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joshfee77.html
Latest Review: In Time Forever by Stefan Raicu

Re: Official Review: Ever Told by Benjamin Bremasi

Post by joshfee77 »

lazybekah wrote: 25 Sep 2018, 15:53 I was a bit distracted by the weirdly spelled names in your review so I can only imagine an entire novel. Cinthia is a particularly odd choice. However, murder mysteries are not easy to write so I admire anyone who can craft a good one. It's a shame about the technical flaws, but those are things that can be fixed. Congrats to the author and thanks to the reviewer for your honest take on it!
The names and errors were a little distracting but the story was brilliant. Fantastic plotting and execution. Thanks!
joshfee77
Currently Reading:

Post by joshfee77 »

kdstrack wrote: 26 Sep 2018, 22:57 That first sentence really makes me want to know the rest of the story. Sounds like this author takes your mind on an interesting journey. Great writing.
Yeah, a convoluted story executed brilliantly. Great plotting. Thanks for your comments!
joshfee77
Currently Reading:

Post by joshfee77 »

Bernice ranji wrote: 06 Oct 2018, 06:32 I love locked room murder mysteries. Trying to figure out "whodunnit" and how is absolute mind-candy for any inquisitive reader of the crime genre
Thanks! Sounds like something I said in my review... 😉

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”