The connections series by estelle ryan

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Waterstar0610
Currently Reading: Seekers
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-waterstar0610.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
Reading Device: B012F4HVBE

The connections series by estelle ryan

Post by Waterstar0610 »

:lire4: :coffee3-smiley: I am autistic. i love that fact and am so proud to say it. my hubby and family love it too even though its challenging at times. We are all for neurodiversity and acceptance and totally against research and cures. I loves things about autistic people. it brings me great comfort to know that im not alone in this big scary, unpredictable world. I love the Genevieve Lenard Books by estelle ryan. AKA, the "connections" series. while they are not perfect books (i.e. they do at times portray being autistic in a negative light) they very much accurately represent someone with autism and are the only books that i have ever seen with autistic protagonaist. I adore them and they are a great source of comfort for me. :reading-3: :reading-5: :romance-heartbeating: :romance-hearteyes: :romance-heartsfade: :romance-heartsthree:
Waterstar0610
Currently Reading: Seekers
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-waterstar0610.html
Latest Review: Sigfried’s Smelly Socks! by Len Foley
Reading Device: B012F4HVBE

Post by Waterstar0610 »

has anyone else read this series? what did you think of it? what books are a comfort to you?

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”