A Premature Apocalypse By Dan Sofer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Birdlady1950
Currently Reading: Let's Meet God
Bookshelf Size: 112
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-birdlady1950.html
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

A Premature Apocalypse By Dan Sofer

Post by Birdlady1950 »

STORYLINE:

Everyone knows Moshe is the Messiah. That is everyone except Moshe. Terrorist, plots, intrigue and much more fill the pages of this end times novel. The dead are rising at an alarming rate, how will the Dry Bones Society keep pace. Moshe wants to heal his nation and broker world peace, but forces are gathering to fight against him.

Filled with action, angst, and multi-plotting, come alone for the action-packed ending to the Dry Bones Society Trilogy. My book reviews follow.

CHARACTERS, PLOTTING, DEVELOPMENT:

The third and final chapters in this action-packed series will keep you on the edge of your seat. Dan Sofer filled this story, as well as each novel, with twist and turns, well-developed characters, and a storyline relevant to today's news headlines. You will be intrigued by the twists and turns, the lovesick terrorist, the many dead rising, and the opponents of Moshe as Sofer brings this tale to a lightning fast conclusion.

With scenes which flow well, a cohesive storyline and a writing style which makes this tale easy to read, I powered through this last tale of the end times. The plotting is excellent and the pace perfect for the length of the book. Whether you are Christian or non-religious, the storyline will captivate you. You will find everything you could want in a well-written addictive storyline. Grab a seat and get ready for the ride of a lifetime in A Premature Apocalypse. I would not hesitate to buy this novel for myself or a friend.

A PREMATURE APOCALYPSE RECOMMENDATION: STARS 4

ALSO PLEASE NOTE:

Additionally, I received this edition from the author. Furthermore, I chose to review the novel with honest book reviews, voluntarily. Lastly, reviews of any novel are dependent on the author’s opinion. Consequently, all book reviews online and on my blog, are my opinions.
Attachments
51DuFMB-C+L.jpg
51DuFMB-C+L.jpg (47.5 KiB) Viewed 742 times

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”