Official Review: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci by Belle Ami

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kdstrack
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Re: Official Review: The Girl Who Knew da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by kdstrack »

sanjaay wrote: 29 May 2018, 17:46 this review was good it was being detail out all the major parts in the story I love this review nice
Thank you!
Dolor
Favorite Author: Craig R. Key
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12472
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dolor.html
Latest Review: The Center of Gravity by Patricia Brandon
Reading Device: 1400697484
fav_author_id: 115430

Post by Dolor »

I'm sorry to hear about the unreal conversations and the editing flaws that impeded your reading flow. I would've loved to read a few example of unreal conversations. Glad to hear about the intriguing plot with the blend of history and romance. Thanks for the lively and honest review.
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

Dolor wrote: 03 Jun 2018, 20:46 I'm sorry to hear about the unreal conversations and the editing flaws that impeded your reading flow. I would've loved to read a few example of unreal conversations. Glad to hear about the intriguing plot with the blend of history and romance. Thanks for the lively and honest review.
When you read the book, I think you will notice them, too. I tried to reference them in the review without giving any spoilers.
trulyfreeclub
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Post by trulyfreeclub »

Another good book of the breaking Da Vinci's Code. Based on the review, it sounds interesting. Time travel, Code-breaking chase, History, and Romance. All fits my kind of story. I just felt confused why the author focused more on the love story and got lost in main theme. Well, there's only one way to find out. I think I'll take a peek on this one. Thank you for the good review. Kudos to the author!
kdstrack

Post by kdstrack »

trulyfreeclub wrote: 07 Jun 2018, 18:41 Another good book of the breaking Da Vinci's Code. Based on the review, it sounds interesting. Time travel, Code-breaking chase, History, and Romance. All fits my kind of story. I just felt confused why the author focused more on the love story and got lost in main theme. Well, there's only one way to find out. I think I'll take a peek on this one. Thank you for the good review. Kudos to the author!
Hope you enjoy this one, too!
RAMPAGE
Currently Reading: The Candle Room
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by RAMPAGE »

Title: The girl who knew Da Vinci. Author: Belle Ami. Genre: adventure, romance & mystery. Art historian Angela Renatus is haunted by the dreams of Leonardo Da Vinci & a mysterious painting of Giuliano Medici & his Fioretta Gorinica (a painting that is assumed to world do not exist). She didn't go alone, she was accompanied by Alex Caine (an art decective working for his client to clear his uncle's name). Aley is sure the key to finding Da Vinci's painting. Angela & Alex finds out there are other people searching for the lost painting. What Angela & Alex had was not love but romance (instead of searching for the lost paint infact!). Angela did not do much(like I was expecting action from her), the same goes to Sophia, to me her parts there was hiding the paint. The person with the most character & interesting part was Fioretta, although she appeared in very few chapters. For Leonardo Da Vinci it would have made sense if there was more interaction. I rate the book 3 out of 4 because there were some errors.
mckeykid
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mckeykid »

The girl who new da vinci is a great book, me personally love the romantic/mystery in books. Its a great book and a must read. :techie-studyinggray: :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”