Review by Erick Bixen -- Final Notice by Van Fleisher

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Erick Bixen
2018 Reading Goal: 50
2017 Reading Goal: 0
2018 Reading Goal Completion: 16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erick-bixen.html
Latest Review: Becoming the Dragon by Alex Sapegin

Review by Erick Bixen -- Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Erick Bixen » 06 May 2018, 15:19

[Following is a volunteer review of "Final Notice" by Van Fleisher.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The primary thematic concerns in this book are restrictions on immigration, corruption, concerns on the old and conservatism. The book, Final Notice, earthens the consequences of gun usage on the American soil. This book is such a colorful work of fiction that is tailored to fit in the modern times. In this story, a young brilliant doctor and mathematician has just come up with a new invention. He has invented a health watch that is able to tell when someone is likely to die. The time to a person’s death maybe 10, 20 or 30 days. These are the final notices.

Now, people react differently upon reception of a final notice. Some people organize their legal affairs before their death by doing things such as payment of debts. Others prefer to connect with friends and family. Some people are oriented towards killing and so they become mad and lethal upon reception of a final notice. The story is awashed with likable characters who are striving to achieve their desires. The author samples out the recipients of the final notices and creates their stories. He then blends the stories to come up with an intriguing story, Final Notice. These characters are the FBI agent, the US senator, and the old couple.

The story has a smooth flowing plot and the author has professionally developed the storyline to meet the highest standards. The book is propped with very strong sci-fi pillars so as to give readers a perfect reading experience. The author compels readers to work out what they would do certainly if they knew for sure that they would die. The story features lots of suspense and humor. This is a perfect read with much humor and plot. Indeed, Van Fleisher has properly executed this book.

This book can be read and liked very much with people who are opposed to gun usage or people who want a check into gun usage. To be precise, this book is set to meet the needs of the left-leaning individuals. I therefore recommend it to these guys who are opposed to gun usage in the USA. However, I never liked how the author is only set to meet the interests of the left-leaning individuals at the expense of other people who may be proposing gun usage in the country. I tend to think that he ought to have taken a neutral stand so as to ensure that the message is well taken across the divide of gun usage. This could have made it a better read if not the best.

All in all, I found Van Fleisher’s a perfect book that is professionally written to meet the highest levels. I saw it good to rate it 4 out of 4 stars. This is a must-read book.

Final Notice
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Erick Bixen's review? Post a comment saying so!

ade-anupo
2018 Reading Goal: 10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by ade-anupo » 09 May 2018, 16:33

So brief and easy to assimilate. The ideas were sequential arranged and digestibly presented in its highest level of simplicity. Great job!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”