Official Review: The Book of Angels: Twin Flames Rising

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Dolor
Favorite Author: Craig R. Key
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12472
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dolor.html
Latest Review: The Center of Gravity by Patricia Brandon
Reading Device: 1400697484
fav_author_id: 115430

Re: Official Review: The Book of Angels: Twin Flames Rising

Post by Dolor »

teacherjh wrote: 02 May 2018, 10:02 This sounds intense and emotional. It might be a little too steamy for me, but thanks for the great reveiw.
This book is not as steamy as the book entitled "Case of Seduction" that I had reviewed.

You're always welcome.
Dolor
Favorite Author: Craig R. Key
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12472
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dolor.html
Latest Review: The Center of Gravity by Patricia Brandon
Reading Device: 1400697484
fav_author_id: 115430

Post by Dolor »

butterflyinaweb wrote: 30 Apr 2018, 17:38 After reading your review of this book. I feel compelled to go out and read it. I met my twin flame 26 years ago and I am curious if the author portrays any of the same experiences. Meeting your twin flame isn't always a wonderful experience. I actually wasn't ready to meet mine and he wasn't ready to meet me so it was quite devastating to both of us actually. So I can relate to some of the things you portrayed in your review. Which was what is compelling me to want to read it. Thank you.
According to this book, meeting your Twin Flame is such a wonderful experience. Maybe, he is not your Twin Flame after all.
butterflyinaweb
Currently Reading: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-butterflyinaweb.html
Latest Review: Heaven and Earth by Arturo Riojas

Post by butterflyinaweb »

This is only one book. The majority of the research I have done on twin flame relationships tells an entirely different view point. It is very rare for a twin flame relationship to be so wonderful. I don't know any other explanation for being able to feel him literally before I see or could know he is there. Or why we both feel such a strong connection that neither of us can fully break all contact altogether even though we cannot coexist together very long. Neither of us can deny its different. He even said he never worries about how to find me because he's drawn to wherever I am like a magnet without having any possible knowledge of where I am. He just feels me like I feel him. I have found no logical explanation for any of the things we experience together yet separately so if he isn't my twin flame and we are mistaken then I would be very surprised.
Wisarut Supannafai9
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71

Post by Wisarut Supannafai9 »

It seems that you develop a reading skill which identifies the strength and weakness of storylines. You can develop a keen sense of analyzing and critize events in stories. The implied story can guide us in many ways that I can learn from you and the author at the same time. This seasons my day. LoL

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”