Official Review: Deadly Focus by Sue Hinkin

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nehson
Favorite Book: Cynthia and Dan
Currently Reading: monk who sold his ferrari
Bookshelf Size: 20

Re: Official Review: Deadly Focus by Sue Hinkin

Post by Nehson »

I can't wait to read this book, so interesting. Thanks reviewer, great work well done.
Mercelle
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 10262">The Wisdom and Peace of the Teachings of the Tao Te Ching</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 204
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercelle.html
Latest Review: The Future of Finance and Money by K. Braeden Anderson

Post by Mercelle »

With such a convincing review, I have no choice but to sample the book. News of the death of a loved one is always devastating, so I can't imagine how shattering it was for Lucy to be the first to find out that her uncle had died and that all signs lead to an assassination.
"The minimum requirement for a dream is a safe place to lay your head."
~OluTimehin Adegbeye
Phatpat
Currently Reading: Holding Fire
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phatpat.html
Latest Review: Twisted But True by Darren Burch
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Phatpat »

Deadly Focus by Sue Hinkin
I am sure I will enjoy reading Deadly Focus by Sue Hinkin as I am always on the look out for fast moving thrillers. The review promises plenty of exciting moments and an investigation process with unexpected twists to the plot as Lucy Vega sets about investigating the ’accidental’ death of her uncle. Henry Vega.
I look forward to seeing exactly what the reviewer meant by an action packed ending.
sagali
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sagali.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by sagali »

thanks for the review. this sounds like a book i could read
smc19
Currently Reading: Monsters in the Hallway
Bookshelf Size: 72

Post by smc19 »

The perplexities of a crime drama...make for a challenge for the mental process and an exhilarating read. Sounds to be explosive. Thanks for your comments...well done.
Kashosi
Currently Reading: Gringo
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kashosi.html
Latest Review: Real Secrets Of Life by Krishna Jagarnath

Post by Kashosi »

I am intrigued in such genre for the mysteries will keep the reader going. The suspense and the risks that the character will take to discover the truth is mind blowing and it.Such genres will often trigger the reader to take risks of daring danger and the will give a partial aspect of how the world could have been if fear didn't not exist.
I is so attractive to read and will definitely put it in my want to read list. Thank you.
sexylady123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by sexylady123 »

Sold it... its very nice...and its best seller to knowing his uncle rather than she face the fair...but its good intelligent to be injustices for who's not have proven it could in criminality...for like that happened our country no proof to shown having many criminality hidden other there so twice thrice are no justice...well its very excited to read caused i was very easy hard to read books are now...like this i want same like her to strong facing that fact to reveal about his uncle case...for me 9 rate for her doing good job and formality shows nice belief their good ability i want like to be want like her...if its good reality your help those people are no hope for their family murdering....ur good job author if many differently to knew parallel began to be not quite to make you obligate if your the one who seen on crime scene...congrats! And good catch...
Hschach
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Hschach »

Deadly Focus by Sue Hinkin
This was a wonderful book. Had a great story plot and also a sweet love story woven in. Sue Hinkin is a great author and I would definitely read more of her books.

Thank you for the story to read.
Heidi
Roc Madness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roc-madness.html
Latest Review: Pancake Money by Finn Bell

Post by Roc Madness »

I'm currently reading Deadly Focus. I'm halfway into it. A lot of people have posted that it's a fast-past thriller, but so far, I haven't read much action. The storyline is littered with dialogue. I'm usually a big fan of dialogue, but she puts too many everyday conversations and situations into the storyline. Some of the scenes drag on and lead nowhere. I was hoping for more adventure. I'm hopeful that the next half of the book picks up the pace.
chelhack
Favorite Book: My Trip To Adele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 381
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chelhack.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by chelhack »

This is a good review. I think that it will be a good novel to read judging by the information presented in the review.
Chelsea N. Hackett

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”