Featured Official Review: The Bone Curse by Carrie Rubin

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Anthony Martial Tata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-martial-tata.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Re: Featured Official Review: The Bone Curse by Carrie Rubin (Temporary Discount, Only $0.99)

Post by Anthony Martial Tata »

The study of medicine is thrilling. They seek a lot of answers some of which are unnecessary. Doctors want to have answers to every medical situation.
Crainbow
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crainbow.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Crainbow »

Sounds interesting from its mystical perspective. Your review tells the book gives good suspense which I usually like, but I might not be too fascinated with the voodoo aspect, seems a bit too superstitious for me. Other than that, well written review.
SAMINA1122
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by SAMINA1122 »

The Bone Curse by Carrie Rubin is looking so fantastic by reading this well discredited review about the black magic and curse. description of interesting characters makes it much more appealing. I m feverishly waiting for this to read out it thoroughly. Great job👏👏👏
Kister Bless
Currently Reading: Strong Heart
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kister-bless.html
Latest Review: Randy Love...at your service by Shay Carter

Post by Kister Bless »

As per the review the book sounds so interesting. The review has left me so curious. My thirst for the book can only be quenched by reading it. I would really love to find out why Laurette decided to accuse Benjamin of the said curse. Such a nice read. Great review!
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . . The man who never reads lives only one.” – George R.R. Martin.
Liz_Mac
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Liz_Mac »

I think the book is a want to read book for me because of the way the review was so so specific of how much fun it will be,having a strong character Like laurette's.Lovely story line
Sarahembry24
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Sarahembry24 »

I like the book it’s was very good. It’s go my intention to read it this was I good book to read. :D :D :D :D :D
Stretchy
Currently Reading:

Post by Stretchy »

Nice!!, Quite interesting
Grace Angela
Currently Reading: The 5-Day Stage Fright Solution
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-angela.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Grace Angela »

Did Benjamin find a cure or was is a curse? I will definitely be reading it to find out. Thanks for the great review you made me want to get down to reading the book.
eaglechild5

Post by eaglechild5 »

The book cover is daring and luring at the same pace. But the review tells it will be interesting to devour with it's mixture of medical thrills and exploits.
Omidan123
Currently Reading: Randy Love...at your service
Bookshelf Size: 9

Post by Omidan123 »

This sounds like an intriguing novel that can give the reader a hangover. I like the part about the interplay of the natural and the supernatural. I should want to have a go at it.
Denis Otieno

Post by Denis Otieno »

This book is just wow! cant wait to get amused by the choice of good scripts. Love it!
ashpres12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashpres12.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: 1400698987

Post by ashpres12 »

Thank you for your review. The cover of this book draws you in before you even read the blurb of the book. As stated in previous comments, it is rare that voodoo and medicine are found working hand in hand so this adds another interesting factor to the book. I will be adding this book to my summer reading list and cannot wait to see if there is more to come from the author! :techie-reference:
ashpres12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashpres12.html
Latest Review: Heartaches 3 by H.M. Irwing
Reading Device: 1400698987

Post by ashpres12 »

Kister Bless wrote: 24 Jul 2018, 03:00 As per the review the book sounds so interesting. The review has left me so curious. My thirst for the book can only be quenched by reading it. I would really love to find out why Laurette decided to accuse Benjamin of the said curse. Such a nice read. Great review!
I agree there are many questions that need answers! Time to read the book to get them!
kwame1977
Currently Reading: The Vatican Protocol
Bookshelf Size: 150
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kwame1977.html
Latest Review: Learn to Play Guitar by Gareth Evans

Post by kwame1977 »

Unfortunately I get queasy at the thought of blood. This book may not be for me.
Rosemary Khathibe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-khathibe.html
Latest Review: Robotic Warriors by Caglar Juan Singletary

Post by Rosemary Khathibe »

Even through your review, I find myself flinching at the thought of seeing horrible things happening to the main character and the people around him. It must be a really good thriller for you to rate it full stars. I would like to give it a try.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”