Official Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Patrick Adams
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 2

Re: Official Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Patrick Adams »

Though i have not read the whole book, i have enjoyed the introduction to the novel. I have to get one to read one of these days. Thanks to the Author.
CalHull
Currently Reading: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-calhull.html
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare

Post by CalHull »

This seems like one of the most interesting story ideas I’ve seen recently. Definitely going to check it out!
Latest Review: "The 11.05 Murders" by Brian O'Hare
johnmgalla7
Currently Reading: Final Notice
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by johnmgalla7 »

:tiphat: :tiphat:
I have taken time to read the book “final notice” i must admit i was cought up by the “final notice” aspect.
It is both a daring and a scaring aspect to know exactly when one will meet his or her dommice.

The author used his setting well, in it he shows the concequence of guns that are not well accounted for. The domice to be met by people due to age and/or sickness are not as catastrophic as thos brought uppon by the use of a gun.

Mr. Fleisher was creative enough to show that the majority is in peace with knowing that they would die from age or sickness and in conflict with the domice to be met by a gun.

The revange carriedout by people who came to get their notice and decided to settle their scores by the use of a gun makes the device inverted by the good doctor a fatal discovery. Because it gave notice to a user and in turn spins other events such as tying loose ends by the use of a gun.

All in all, the author is a creative writer and has the best imagination
out of 5 i rate him 4.
Bamporiki
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Bamporiki »

Wow excellent book ,I would like to know my time and prepare and reconcile with everyone, but the only think it cannot predict an accident or sadden death ,but still nice piece ,Good job to the Author
meryna kate73
Currently Reading: Last Seen
Bookshelf Size: 22

Post by meryna kate73 »

Wow this sounds like an explosive read! The surprise elements promises to be a page turner and thrilling. Brings a out issues of gun ownership and leaves one with tough questions that need answers. Will get it to find out how all this puns out! Congratulations to the author!
elle_12
Currently Reading: The Vatican Children
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by elle_12 »

woah .. that's intriguing. Imagine a divice playing the role of God. It knows how to stop the clock of your life. must read this ..
Hildah Mose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hildah-mose.html
Latest Review: And Then I Met Margaret by Rob White

Post by Hildah Mose »

Wow! Rating from your review. This is definitely the kind of book I should be reading. Thanks for the review
mrbukuen
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">Rocky</a>
Currently Reading: Death on Demand
Bookshelf Size: 117

Post by mrbukuen »

unbelievable!! So, its true that a book cannot be judge with the back cover ''this book proved it right'' cos what's inside it, is unpredictable!! Big kudos to the writer and the reviewers....
oscarmagoa
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by oscarmagoa »

i would like to say am more interested to read this book ,this will be the first on my shelf.
oscarmagoa
Bookshelf Size: 26

Post by oscarmagoa »

final notice it sound great and more meaningful about our future this it seem to look close like the final destination ,but it quit different because it shows what are you required to to do before your destination.
RayRayB
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by RayRayB »

This sounds like an excellent book ,its very interesting but I'd have to seriously ask myself if I'd eve want to know when my time's coming up; on the one hand, it'd be good to have time to prepare, but on the other hand, I think I'd probably spend every moment I have left crying, soooooo...Idk... But thanks for the introduction; I'll def have to get a copy.[/color]
[/quote]
mueex

Post by mueex »

This is interesting and really enjoying.Nice book
DAN 090

Post by DAN 090 »

wow! what an interesting book.A book that will tells me what I will do when my time approaches.
Iamsofia
Currently Reading: Achieve Your Dreams
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iamsofia.html
Latest Review: Who Told You That You Were Naked? by William Combs

Post by Iamsofia »

Excellent review. I loved the book. it was conveyed in an engaging and relatable style
[BENLUKE]

Post by [BENLUKE] »

This is a nice review. I am much encapuslated on the introduction of gun by the author, taking a statistical review of inccident of crime around the globe amist diverse religious messages in torrent circulation. For those that accepted to make it a must read, read meditatively to extract the moral lesson embeded. I will join the group of awaiting readers. Thank you all.

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”