Official Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any crime, thriller, mystery or horror books or series.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
lifakah
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Official Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by lifakah »

This is entirely possible. I think one of Robin Cook's books has the same premise, but the horror element is from a different angle. Would I want to know when my number is coming up? What would I do then? Pray? Cry? Kill?
Mehreen Tanzeel

Post by Mehreen Tanzeel »

Hello, I have read this novel in file The author of this book " Final Notice " has dramatically explained that tell a complete story about a doctor who invented a wrist watch that tell about human being or you can see it is used by normal persons and as it explains that by time to time a person health conditions get changed .It is a complete story about fiction that beautifully narattes a normal person feeling to know what will happen with him in future and if there is going to any medical issue or diseases in future so he should mentally prepare to deal with that Challenge . But one thing that takes the most attention is that it is done my using Science rather than any magic .
But the story is really interesting .and in the end it gives us A lesson that life is unpredictable and if we don't care about a good ending like death than we can be loser... So he explained that as we try to start good We should also be prepare for a good ending
wemzy2000
Currently Reading:

Post by wemzy2000 »

this book is a practical way to imagine how life would be if we know how it ends..
the fact that it not magical but science Friction makes it more interesting,
nice editing I can read it 2 or more times without getting bored honestly
:techie-studyingbrown:
olabanjo- oluwafemi

Post by olabanjo- oluwafemi »

wow! I wasn't expecting what I just read. it was very interesting
Raj312

Post by Raj312 »

The fiction "Final Notice" written by Van Fleisher is a not exactly a horror one , rather a more of scientific one. This story basically revolves around one fact that in life you should not only think to have a great start but should also prepare yourself and circumstances striving for a happy-note ending.
Imela

Post by Imela »

The review is so superb by just reading the review I'm now curious to read one...NYC one
Xploits Dan

Post by Xploits Dan »

It's really going to be interesting here. I love the comprehensive review
nadzcabs
Currently Reading: The Crimson Heirlooms
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by nadzcabs »

Final Notice is a very interesting book it has a good plot line and alot of action making the reader feel every action going on like they are there themselves. i'll be reading this again for sure.
Abdex27
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by Abdex27 »

I love this book, if people can say good buy to their love once before they die, I think that is good
Psycoman1960
Currently Reading: The Last Assassination
Bookshelf Size: 32

Post by Psycoman1960 »

I thought it was a great book. Makes you stop and think about your Priorities in life.
We only have one shot in life and we need to make the best of it.
We know that we will eventually die. The bible tells us that it is appoint unto man to die then the judgement. We don't need a watch to tell us when we will die. We know we will.
But the book shows us what happens if we know when we will die. Humans do crazy things. Especially lder folks who are having a hard time or who already are having health issues.
It also points out what happens when you make it easy to purchase a gun. Especially if you give an elderly person a discount.
My thinking is that if you have a gun you plan to use it. If you give anyone a gun, such as an elderly person, they will use it because they have nothing to loose. Especially if they know when they will die.
Again, great book! sure makes you think.
Ninofrancisco_04

Post by Ninofrancisco_04 »

This book is amazing. The technology in this book is so advance. It so helpful in reality.
Ninofrancisco_04

Post by Ninofrancisco_04 »

This book give idea to scientist how discover save lives.
Ishaku Yusuf
Currently Reading: Farmer Beau's Farm
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Ishaku Yusuf »

It's a book that will create awareness to humanity
austarasta
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Post by austarasta »

Free will and knowing the moment you will die could be a dangerous combination. I’m interested to see how this story plays out.
Nerea
Favorite Author: William H. Coles
Favorite Book: Diamond and Pearls
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 675
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerea.html
Latest Review: Little White Lies by JC Anderson
Reading Device: Laptop
fav_author_id: 89641
Signature Addition: No Wahala

Post by Nerea »

We all know that we will grow old and die but having a device that can predict sudden death sounds thrilling. I like how the author was able to have everything tie up quite nicely without making the ending feel rushed, as mentioned in the review, which makes me feel that it's one of the best Thrilling and mysterious book to read and enjoy the plot development. Great review.
"Regular reading improves your grammar."
No Wahala

Return to “Crime, Thrillers, Mystery and Horror Books”